All of Moetan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fincher

titular
Elite Member
Jan 29, 2011
I think this was the most troublesome Anime for me to get so far:

There are plenty of sources but it is never known about the censorship grade of the episodes. Same is with the Resolution where it is hard to tell if it is really HD or just upscale.

From what I know there are 14 Episodes, 1-13 and 5.5 and there seems to be a DVD Extra or so that shows the uncensored transformation (where no ribbons cover the private parts) whilst in casual DVD there are just fewer ribbons covering the private parts.

And so, Masters of the Anime-Sharing,

assemble and bring forth an ultimate not censored source of the Moetan anime.

Oh I have the Moetan translation (light novels?) which I could contribute at will for completion purposes.

1. As far as I know there was no HD release - DVD is as good as it's going to get.
2. Due to Japanese censorship laws they can not show uncovered private parts. Nipples is as much as is allowed - this also goes for DVD releases.
3. I got the 14 main episodes.
4. Due to internal reasons things will only be posted tomorrow.

All versions have ribbon-censorship like this:
fqfkzvls.jpg

(Maybe DVD has thinner Ribbons, duno)

But I saw a youtube Video where there were NO RIBBONS @ ALL on the naughty places in 2008 or so, and later I learned that it might have been a DVD Extra. Since its obviously deleted by now from youtube, I havent been able to find it again.

DVD Special includes the same censoring - are you sure that was not a fan edit of the sequence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.