[Request] Shangri-la BD from [O-L] 1080p and [redone]Saint october all DVD + Rewarded

pokpokza

Trusted Member
Oct 10, 2011
I was on nyaa and all torrent die ***
and this one too ***

PLEASE upload on what ever host you would like but I prefer depositfile

If anyone of you can help me I will give you 1 month premium for depositfile need it badly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need (or want) the account to begin with.
Anyway, the reason no one is seeding that torrent is because it's a HDTV rip - this means they converted a low-bitrate 1080i stream to 1080p. In general this is seen as a very silly practice since a) the bitrate is too low to make a good-looking 1080p and b) progressive video needs more space than interlaced video (meaning converting LQ interlaced to LQ progressive makes you lose quality). Then again, they also made a CBR encode, so whoever did that 1080p didn't know what he was doing to begin with...
In short, there's likely no quality gain in the 1080p - or rather, it's likely to look worse than the 720p due to the encoding settings used.

Thanks a bunch. But will still give you account since i'm going to buy it anyway you can use it for giveawy or whatever you want Sir ,I have stick to this board for I long time now , I gonna repay this some way.

So should I move this to the "Tough Request" or the "Filled Request" section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/