[REQ] [Yousei-Raws] Hidan no Aria 1080p

The show is available as a torrent provided by Yousei.Download it~
The subs are soft subs so just drag and drop the respective subs onto the video when you play it~
I don't see any problems with it ;o

The show is available as a torrent provided by Yousei.Download it~
The subs are soft subs so just drag and drop the respective subs onto the video when you play it~
I don't see any problems with it ;o

For this series, Yousei didn't put any subs in their torrent, i just checked it ^_^

Last edited:
Yes~ Hence you can use the subs from http://kitsunekko.net/ desho?~
They're soft subs so just drag and drop each eps sub onto it while watching.You don't necessarily need the subs to be hardburned onto the video ;o Unless of course you intend to play it on a Portable Device. :)

Or he might just not like torrents. Why are you so hell-bend on getting him to join the swarm?

D:
As he mentioned torrents already,I assumed he had no aversion to then~
I just thought the answer was simple.
If you guys wanna hard burn and encode them,then its all right :)

Well, I assumed if he knew about the torrent, he'd just get that if he wanted. ;)
Though since I suck at timing, I won't shift things either - wouldn't be able to tell if subs synch or not. :(

well, i don't hate torrent, it's just that i prefer filehosting than torrent, that's why i make this request
i dunno why if i use torrent, i couldn't get max speed :(
that make downloading this was a pain in the ass

as for hardcode thing, i don't planned to remux the subs with the video.
well i still use the subs, perhaps edit it a bit if the timing is out of sync.

and i dunno about the rules for requests in here.
if anyone could point it out, please....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha