are yo a yandere?

So you're telling me that you get extremely jealous to the point where you will kill to keep your lover attention only focused on you? Okay, that may be a extreme example but that's pretty extreme.

So you're telling me that you get extremely jealous to the point where you will kill to keep your lover attention only focused on you? Okay, that may be a extreme example but that's pretty extreme.

That's just an extreme example.

By definition, yandere is a person who loves his / her lover so much that the yandere will do anything for the lover, to the point of mentally sick.
E.g. A yandere girlfriend will kill the girl that tries to get close to yandere's boyfriend.

Im not an yandere, If I had to pick whats closer to my personality it would be tsundere, I dont usually say that I care to anyone, I expect them to know that already, or else I wouldnt be talking to them. But even so, there are some aspects thats not tsundere... or I want to believe in that LOL its hard to point out a real personality as just tsundere/yandere/etc, we all got our days right?
Or maybe im bipolar, and just found out that... <.<"

By definition, yandere is a person who loves his / her lover so much that the yandere will do anything for the lover, to the point of mentally sick.
E.g. A yandere girlfriend will kill the girl that tries to get close to yandere's boyfriend.

I'm include to that type. I'm always aware to any person, especially a girl who stay close with my boyfriend. The good thing is my boyfriend already know this fact and he still love me ;)

...Probably .......:ninja: Okay at least potentially....okay it's complicated. I just start caring too much. I don't think anything is too much for someone you love but...thats me.

Perhaps if thats bad, then I better just keep my love to myself lol. And love someone who wants me too.

Well... I don't think so...
But people call me Yandere..
I don't know why ._.

Yes no one can dare to have even a little look at my boyfriend^^ If they dare, well rip =_=

I know this is an old post, but I gotta share my thoughts. I don't doubt getting rid of obstacles would be out of my personality, but if my girlfriend cheats, I say fuck her, and drop her, then dream of revenge. Not sure how yandere that is though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.