• Tsundere

Votes: 63 42.0%
  • Yandere

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • Kuudere

Votes: 43 28.7%

• Total voters
Voted Tsun using Biri Biri as your exsample sealed the deal there

Tough one. If it was between Tsundere and Yandere, I would definitely pick tsundere anytime.
But now you add Kuudere as well.

Since Yuki considered a Kuudere, then I vote for Kuudere.

Yandere all the way! I read Mirai Nikki and I started liking them, then I played BlazBlue and I utterly fell in love with them!

Reactions: Dr.CheshireCat
Kuudere.

Actually, cant really decide. But given the overwhelming tsundere population and underwhelming good yandere population, I got a simple answer. But of course, I love all 3.

Voted Tsun using Biri Biri as your exsample sealed the deal there

Biri Biri is justice!

Yes I voted tsun too. Though for the record, I've been a Kuu fan too ever since Rei in evangelion. Yuki is nice too. But seeing a girl go Tsun Tsun will always hit me in the weak spot in the end. I just can't resist it!

kuu's ridiculously undefined. could mean anything from a socially withdrawn rei-clone to the cool big sis/teacher/milf type.

Gotta go with Kuudere

This may have been one of the most toughest questions I have ever had to answer. I can't help falling hopelessly in love with all of them, but when it comes down to it I'm more of a Kuu person than anyone.

kuudere is the best
Tsukasa Ayatsuji
Eriko Futami
Tomoyo Sakagami
Hitagi Senjōgahara
Momoyo Kawakami
Shinra Kuonji
Inner Moka
since they all under kuudere

i makisa kurius .taiga.shana .louse .as tsundere in 2nd place

finally yandere. Lucy from elf lied -Yuno Gasai -rena Mion, Shion
Kotonoha Katsura from school days

Last edited:
Tsuntsun all the way especially tsundere nekomimi!

91849cf6117db1963243563ded92eaf7.jpg

I went with Yandere. Mainly because I, myself, am a bit psychotic, but still mentally stable.

i voted for tsun because im not that sure on the definitions of kuu and yan D=, i know yan is something like crazy like that lady in mirai nikki? and i havent seen any anime with kuu in it or maybe i have but didnt know it was that xD

[MENTION=26148]perrypig123[/MENTION] Kuudere is usually silent, says blunt things, sounds cold, looks cool, but has a cute side to them once you get to know them.

Nagato Yuki from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari
C.C. from Code Geass
Ayanami Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Sakagami Tomoyo from CLANNAD

I still voted for tsundere. :3

Reactions: perrypig123
I prefer my basic type. Tsundere.
They are easy to teased :D

Last edited:
It Better Be Kuudere For Me,However I Do Accept Tsundere But Not That Much,I'm Afraid Of Women That Talks Endlessly With The Exception Of A Few Like Seraphim And Few More,I'm Willing To Bear All The Pain With Them Because Of Love.

i think i'll go for tsun....it's cute to see how they hide their feelings and make it like they don't care bout the one they love:P

Kuuderes without a doubt. Too bad that there are so few though and tsunderes always steal the spotlight. Besides that, it doesn't always have to be one or the other. Like Tsumiki from Acchi Kocchi, tsun-tsun kuudere with a catgirl motif - all kinds of win in one girl. Btw, anyone played Hina's route from Hiyoko Strike? Now if only all imoutos would be kuu like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks