nipple/clit remval

hkwh01

Feb 9, 2013
anybody like nipple /breast/ clit removal hentai? there too few of this type of fetish, anybody know?

Don't you think it is so exciting? Strap tie a loli then make a her nipple or clit erected and then cut it, and it will be her last final sex orgasm in her life.

I remember seeing a pic like this...but it was only removal of the clit skin. I think the removal of the entire clit would have the opposite effect of orgasmic impact though...as the victim wouldn't be able to have much stimulation at all.

How about oppai in between a waffle iron, now that's red hot fetish. ;)

Reactions: andyookami
clit removal hentai? there too few of this type of fetish, anybody know?

Makes me think of Gusha no Ishi (愚者の石), where the girl is in a straitjacket in a clinic, and she's threatened that her clit will be cut off unless she starts peeing. In the end, the blades meet inside her clit, so it would've been cut off in real life, but the physics aren't realistic. Her clit and nipples are pierced with nails later, and she poops a couple of times in front of people in a forest, so I hope it's dehumanizing enough for you. Though be aware that males are treated even worse in this manga, so it's probably not everyone's cup of tea.

Kurona draws manga of this kind, though the loli's clit isn't cut off but torn off (e.g. with pincers). Also, not just the clit but other parts of the pussy are torn off / damaged too. And the loli doesn't have an orgasm but just feels the pain.

Also, there's some cannibalistic manga where the boobs are cut off for eating, though I forgot the authors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link