Futanari - For Those Who Love it

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
I didn't see a recent thread for Futanari and thought it was time to start one. There are some of us who enjoy it and I wish there was more..it is hard to find quality in both anime, manga and films, OVA and shorts. There are some promising High detail 3d things and one Futa Club series in Anime that is by White Bear that has some promise, has made 3 Eps now. It is a little thin at at times but is decent.

Also Q continues to do his fantastic Dulce Report series, now in the Second series, and working on his fifth chapter, the entire first Series , all 14 chapters has now been decensored by Blue Moon Circle in Japan and they also did several of his other works.

I have been searching for a while for some of Morning Star's Futa games and finally finally found chapter 2 of the Futa Clinic classic series they did. I may consider sharing it but will see if there is interest. It is very hard to find them, they are older and dont have a lot of enhanced details but they are really well done image wise. There are maybe 50 or so futa games in various forms, a few good ones best maybe is one by Luchs Motion, which is animated and some others when i have time i will post more about them ...post any futa items or titles that you like or what to share here.

Here are some images from the three Futa Clinic Games by Morning Star, they are good, there are three in the series with a developing story.

thump_22985063c168c055b0a4d86ba26.jpg

thump_229850791696023tit123416lo.jpg

thump_229850791696023tit123416lo.jpg

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/privadas/previo/thump_2298509futa-clinic-1-box-co.jpg[/IMG]]
thump_2298509futa-clinic-1-box-co.jpg

]http://s2.subirimagenes.com/privadas/previo/thump_2298511eiline0016.jpg[/IMG]]
thump_2298511eiline0016.jpg

Futa continues to be somewhat in the shadows but there are good things being done for it, and hopefully it will get better. Very little in anime form, tho there are some classics that are well done.

Reactions: Lauta159

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.