explanation of some fetishes from scientific view

teko2009

Nov 20, 2011
know that fetish represent corrupted data that changed our way of thinking

any way out of that case when i look to our nature as we were programmed to do such thing i am going to behave as laughing with non stop
as thinking that humans are so like machine stuff programmed
let say that is normal when our data get corrupted there stuff occur as we name it as fetish
got my point

there is futa M S gore and even vore
there is so many people who visualized as they got eaten by giantess or what ever
crashed
i can from the scientific view explain the vore and crashed and futa
mostily vore from the idea of being inside her as part of her body (you can see in normal sex you want to be one with your lover) and also may have pregnancy fetish
as for being crashed it represent m personality as she is sadist (s-m play)
they also might have foot fetish

but for the futa it represent the perfect sex i mean they can got aroused more actively so those who have this fetish want perfect ecstasy

Some fetishes just can't be explained with science.

Human nature is mysterious and yet predictable at the same time.

Your explanation though did shed some light on how certain fetishes do represent how the human mind might work. Still, humans will always remain strange and intriguing... to the rest of us humans... and possibly aliens. XD

onion_msn_smileys-12.gif

Some fetishes just can't be explained with science.

Human nature is mysterious and yet predictable at the same time.

Your explanation though did shed some light on how certain fetishes do represent how the human mind might work. Still, humans will always remain strange and intriguing... to the rest of us humans... and possibly aliens. XD

onion_msn_smileys-12.gif

by the way all of us are aliens since you never know every thing about others so they are aliens to you
the same goes for them
so we are all aliens

by the way all of us are aliens since you never know every thing about others so they are aliens to you
the same goes for them
so we are all aliens

True enough. Foreigners, aliens, outsiders... in the end we're all the same one way or another.

Well it doesn't really matter what the reason is

The fact is everyone's unique

The same beginning different paths

I can understand futa, they just don't want to see another guy in it.
Double the boobs with less the idea of another male. :)

trauma is another element that can rewire people sexually. so the source of the trauma (rape, molestation, abuse---even more mundane things as a cheating partner) become hardwired into some people and they seek it out sexually---even though the original source was something that scarred and damaged their souls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?