Page 91 of 323 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 3225
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

  1. #901
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 1,665, Level: 23
    Points: 1,665, Level: 23
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    kiev, did that chubby oldman appear in the game? Otherwise, I believe the image is possibly an edited CG. It is really rare to re-use old sprites in newer games.

    My reasons:
    1. The menu and the girl's sprite is highly possible from 淫妖蟲 悦~快楽変化退魔録 and then edited.
    2. The timespan from the original game came out till the image was posted. There's more than enough time to extract, edit and posting 1 image, there's enough time for it to be a modded game.
    3. Zooming in closer, some pixels has some mismatched coloring compared to their surrounding, making it more viable to be edited sprite.
    (4). That old guy didn't appear in the game originally. (need confirmation)

    Still it's just circumstancial "evidents", and not definitive. But personally I'm tilting to either edited CG or a fangame/modded game.

  2. #902
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 6,669, Level: 53
    Points: 6,669, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    I'm still waiting for Taimanin Asagi Zero but the official page still this teaser page http://www.lilith-soft.com/anime/product15/index.html . If i'm not mistaken this teaser page was opened in 2015, they are taking way too long to release this game, maybe that Arena game is the reason they don't give priority to normal games anymore.

  3. #903
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,871
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 559 Times in 356 Posts
    Points: 15,876, Level: 81
    Points: 15,876, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Abudiga View Post
    I'm still waiting for Taimanin Asagi Zero but the official page still this teaser page http://www.lilith-soft.com/anime/product15/index.html . If i'm not mistaken this teaser page was opened in 2015, they are taking way too long to release this game, maybe that Arena game is the reason they don't give priority to normal games anymore.
    Drop the maybe, is fairly obvious they are only focusing in the arena game, TY2 was delayed way to much, and aside from that they haven't been releasing games =S, only remakes, when normally they released at least 2 games per year between their different deparments (lilith, mist, black, etc)

  4. #904
    Senior Member kiev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Points: 7,917, Level: 59
    Points: 7,917, Level: 59
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by CoreSeeker View Post
    kiev, did that chubby oldman appear in the game? Otherwise, I believe the image is possibly an edited CG. It is really rare to re-use old sprites in newer games.

    My reasons:
    1. The menu and the girl's sprite is highly possible from 淫妖蟲 悦~快楽変化退魔録 and then edited.
    2. The timespan from the original game came out till the image was posted. There's more than enough time to extract, edit and posting 1 image, there's enough time for it to be a modded game.
    3. Zooming in closer, some pixels has some mismatched coloring compared to their surrounding, making it more viable to be edited sprite.
    (4). That old guy didn't appear in the game originally. (need confirmation)

    Still it's just circumstancial "evidents", and not definitive. But personally I'm tilting to either edited CG or a fangame/modded game.
    You know what..You might be right, the dude hasn't appear in any single series that i have played so far, not sure about the ones that i have yet to play though. Anyway the chance of this being an edited CG is probably close to 99.9% now. Unless we have someone who's willing to go through the remaining ones which i have yet to go through..

    On the side note, ITS FINALLY 29/7/2016!! Tons of eroge are coming out today and among those is my all time favorite game by escude- primaveil drei! Gosh i can't wait to play it!

  5. #905
    Lewd Princess Selina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    in your dreams ^_^
    Posts
    541
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 81 Times in 53 Posts
    Points: 11,330, Level: 70
    Points: 11,330, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    guys this looks like a good new corruption game 悪精受胎アニラとウィーラ
    http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ180409.html

  6. #906
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 4,112, Level: 40
    Points: 4,112, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by kiev View Post
    You know what..You might be right, the dude hasn't appear in any single series that i have played so far, not sure about the ones that i have yet to play though. Anyway the chance of this being an edited CG is probably close to 99.9% now. Unless we have someone who's willing to go through the remaining ones which i have yet to go through..
    I have played the game as well. I think I covered all the scenarios but did not come across the image. Perhaps it would be more efficient to go to the source and keep tracing back by asking each source where did they acquire the image. Eventually you will reach the primary source if they are willing to cooperate

  7. #907
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 19 Times in 9 Posts
    Points: 8,603, Level: 62
    Points: 8,603, Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Kiev, Have you tried the primavera drei demo? I can't get it to run and I am worried the full game will be the same.

  8. #908
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 4,112, Level: 40
    Points: 4,112, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    http://www.miel-soft.com/saikyoukishi.html

    Not too sure about this but I think it may have a chance of corruption albeit a little low

  9. #909
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 4,112, Level: 40
    Points: 4,112, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)


  10. #910
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 44 Times in 30 Posts
    Points: 6,800, Level: 54
    Points: 6,800, Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Well, there is definitely slavery.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Japanese] Anthology - Brainwashing Heroine / アンソロジー - 洗脳ヒロイン
    By caminante654 in forum Hentai Manga
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 9th, 2013, 01:30 PM
  2. [UNSOLVED] Bookmark Problems: Possible Corruption
    By The Hentai Collector in forum Tech Support and Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 6th, 2012, 03:10 AM
  3. File Checking Corruption
    By ForgetMe in forum Tech Support and Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 30th, 2012, 02:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •