Page 315 of 323 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3228
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Quote Originally Posted by demonicslayer View Post
    Well, I always think that corruption games are just there for some slight fanservice or to grab fans of that genre but the quality is not something that will make the fans excited.
    It's mostly like that. Take the new catwalknero VN, the heroines' corrupted clothes are... meh? I really like their art style, but art wise the corruption is lacking. We are lacking good RPG because they are hard to make, and good art is expensive. Takeda Hiromistsu has been working on his RPG which will definitly have some brainwashing, for at least 2 or 3 years and it's not even close to completition.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MuchSalty1 View Post
    It's mostly like that. Take the new catwalknero VN, the heroines' corrupted clothes are... meh? I really like their art style, but art wise the corruption is lacking. We are lacking good RPG because they are hard to make, and good art is expensive. Takeda Hiromistsu has been working on his RPG which will definitly have some brainwashing, for at least 2 or 3 years and it's not even close to completition.
    Which RPG are you referring to? I think to make the game with passion means taking time and create the best from it. I've talk to someone who commissioned one of his favourite author to write a corruption story and he said it wasn't lack of trying but some people always try to do better and they aren't gonna be impressed by what they do. So, in his case, the story took a very long time to be produced as the author keep changing and rewriting the story.
    Ignore This Signature
    In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
    There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Which RPG are you referring to? I think to make the game with passion means taking time and create the best from it. I've talk to someone who commissioned one of his favourite author to write a corruption story and he said it wasn't lack of trying but some people always try to do better and they aren't gonna be impressed by what they do. So, in his case, the story took a very long time to be produced as the author keep changing and rewriting the story.
    Sorry, I usually take for guaranteed that people know Takeda Hiromitsu. He is working in his own on this RPG, I think it's called Bakunyuu Party NTR Shinchoku, and, from what I know he is doing it alone. That and him starting new side projects really isn't helping the development. The game is certainly going to be good, his art is great and he is known for NTR doujinshi, but taking 4 years for a rpg maker game is kinda a let down, especially when you are getting money through Fantia. There are some samples on sadpanda if you're interested

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Yeah, I like takeda's art too, too bad I've started disliking stuff with group sex in the time it's taken for him to make it.
    Wish there'd be more like exstia or yamizome.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Zazazas View Post
    Yeah, I like takeda's art too, too bad I've started disliking stuff with group sex in the time it's taken for him to make it.
    Wish there'd be more like exstia or yamizome.
    I just wish him to either finish the game or the humongous sentai doujin he is making....so that it can be fully translated xD
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MuchSalty1 View Post
    Sorry, I usually take for guaranteed that people know Takeda Hiromitsu. He is working in his own on this RPG, I think it's called Bakunyuu Party NTR Shinchoku, and, from what I know he is doing it alone. That and him starting new side projects really isn't helping the development. The game is certainly going to be good, his art is great and he is known for NTR doujinshi, but taking 4 years for a rpg maker game is kinda a let down, especially when you are getting money through Fantia. There are some samples on sadpanda if you're interested
    Not your fault to assume as many people will pay more attention to people working on the field of work. It's just that I don't really pay much attention to the name of artists and celebrities. I kinda think of them as a normal person, I might have seen their names but I don't go to the extent of knowing what they do now or are working on.
    Ignore This Signature
    In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.
    There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Not your fault to assume as many people will pay more attention to people working on the field of work. It's just that I don't really pay much attention to the name of artists and celebrities. I kinda think of them as a normal person, I might have seen their names but I don't go to the extent of knowing what they do now or are working on.
    Well, it's that I'm very picky with art styles, so I try to keep up with the ones I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    I just wish him to either finish the game or the humongous sentai doujin he is making....so that it can be fully translated xD
    At this rate he will probably complete the sentai cg set. He started it to fill the lack of content caused by the development of the game but CG sets are easier to do.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

anyone else getting a connection not secure when connecting to this website? the forum layout is weird and buggy unless i disable my protection, using a firefox btw

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by kiev View Post
    anyone else getting a connection not secure when connecting to this website? the forum layout is weird and buggy unless i disable my protection, using a firefox btw
    Well, the site uses http and no https, so maybe that's why the browser report it as not safe? I saw on the help section that an user was getting a bugged page because they were forcing an https connection instead of using http, maybe it's that?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

no idea , but yeah mine is running https, can you even reroute it to http anyway? i thought all browsers are https auto reroute by default nowadays. anyway, randomly checking around a few corruption companies and wow, found something good

https://zion.product.co.jp/29_maria/index.html

hopefully this one will be a gem, really liked the noel one but the plot could've been abit better last time.

Thread Information