Page 198 of 312 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3118
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

What all carries over in NG+? Just the skills?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Your skills and deck state, heroine analysis, 10% of your Magic Power (the dark flame), all of your upgrade points, your potions and any Rest icons you haven't completed carry over into NG+.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Anyone know where I can get either of the Sailor Knight games? Seems the links here aren't working

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Guys i just realised playing the game in insane difficulty is actually easier for you to take down the heroines without any damage done to you. Because all the other difficulties shares CD, so even if your CD is off sometimes the heroine cuts queue and land a few hits on you, making the zone control drop and chopping off your hp, plus some annoying debuffs. Playing on insane difficulty, however, your skill doesn't share cd with the heroine, meaning if you pack yourself with the acid rain (max 6s CD), which is also the best zone control with decent damage, and you pack like a bunch of them, I loaded 9 on each heroine. What you will see is rain of acids continuously non stop and the heroine get raped before she can let out any skills. Plus you will be sitting at 100% zone control. Neat stuff.

Anyway, i think i have found out most of the requirement for all the cgs, basically you will have to corrupt all the heroine at 100% without the key word at different stages of heart, and if you are sitting at high likability with the heroine ( clearing all the stars event + going out on dates on sunday) you will be able to unlock all the scenes for that particular heroine on one run. I suggest focusing on one heroine per time and do 5 runs to collect all the cgs. Or you can do it like me, save halfway and complete one route, then load the save file and change to the other route.
    deathcake likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by kiev View Post
    Guys i just realised playing the game in insane difficulty is actually easier for you to take down the heroines without any damage done to you. Because all the other difficulties shares CD, so even if your CD is off sometimes the heroine cuts queue and land a few hits on you, making the zone control drop and chopping off your hp, plus some annoying debuffs. Playing on insane difficulty, however, your skill doesn't share cd with the heroine, meaning if you pack yourself with the acid rain (max 6s CD), which is also the best zone control with decent damage, and you pack like a bunch of them, I loaded 9 on each heroine. What you will see is rain of acids continuously non stop and the heroine get raped before she can let out any skills. Plus you will be sitting at 100% zone control. Neat stuff.

Anyway, i think i have found out most of the requirement for all the cgs, basically you will have to corrupt all the heroine at 100% without the key word at different stages of heart, and if you are sitting at high likability with the heroine ( clearing all the stars event + going out on dates on sunday) you will be able to unlock all the scenes for that particular heroine on one run. I suggest focusing on one heroine per time and do 5 runs to collect all the cgs. Or you can do it like me, save halfway and complete one route, then load the save file and change to the other route.
    That is super useful! Acid Rain is already OP and this find just made it even better. Looking forward to abusing it when I go for Harem End

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by kiev View Post

I've been clearing routes 1 by 1 from the beginning, but instead of doing it halfway, I always do it until the end XD

P.S.

By the way, there is this skill called Smile Flash (which have very low cooldown, deals very low damage, with high zone cotrol) which you could learn by fighting yellow...
    As a result, if you level it up and you're lucky enough for it to have wonderful extra effect, you could start from 0% zone control, to 100% zone control on your next yamizome phase XD.
    (Remember to bring healing, learned from aquila/purple, on a different set in case you're still not strong enough)
    I finisihed all of the goddess gems in only 4 days XD
    Clearing harem route seems plausible now..

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashiki View Post
    I've been clearing routes 1 by 1 from the beginning, but instead of doing it halfway, I always do it until the end XD

P.S.

By the way, there is this skill called Smile Flash (which have very low cooldown, deals very low damage, with high zone cotrol) which you could learn by fighting yellow...
    As a result, if you level it up and you're lucky enough for it to have wonderful extra effect, you could start from 0% zone control, to 100% zone control on your next yamizome phase XD.
    (Remember to bring healing, learned from aquila/purple, on a different set in case you're still not strong enough)
    I finisihed all of the goddess gems in only 4 days XD
    Clearing harem route seems plausible now..
    I didn't know there was a way to heal, and thought it was just battle of attrition. So, what is the skill's name?
    Last edited by Soluga; July 5th, 2018 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Soluga View Post
    I didn't know there was a way to heal, and thought it was just battle of attrition. So, what is the skill's name?
    Well...That's the skill name...
    "Healing" XD
    And of course we need to give the "D", hence, D. Healing (Random fact : D stands for dark, since the MC copied them from the heroines XD)

The effect of healing is to heal 10% of your HP, so, with enough meme power (skill set), it's not possible to die. while i was grinding for analyze point, I forgot to about the game for more than 10 minutes and I'm still at full health XD.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

The name is simply Healing? XD
    Thanks

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by deathcake View Post
    Anyone know where I can get either of the Sailor Knight games? Seems the links here aren't working
    Re: Deathcake

Here is the index link at Sukebei Nyaa for MAIKA games which includes both Sailor Knights game

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/?f=0&c=1_3&q=maika

However since the game is 4-5 years old now ... I don't know if there's any 100% seeders still around or not. You could try and hope for the best if you can't find any normal links or reupload by others in this forum.

Best of luck
    deathcake likes this.

Thread Information