Page 176 of 314 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3132
Like Tree265Likes

Thread: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

  1. #1751
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nonthaburi,Thailand
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 1,961, Level: 26
    Points: 1,961, Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by helloshabala View Post
    is there anywhere i can download this one ?
    Its just came out in exhentai

  2. #1752
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,620
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 555 Times in 352 Posts
    Points: 14,671, Level: 78
    Points: 14,671, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    A little help here please, i am searching for corruption but of the MC (male) in manga, light novels, web novels, etc, even books would be fine, wether is r18 or not is ok too (although in LN and WN cases r18 is much appreciated xD). What do i mean with corruption of the MC? Simple, just think of all those nice guys you see in LN and mangas of the slice of life genre, then add some manner of power (magical, some superpower, mind control smarphone, anything) and see that power corrupt him into doing bad things, a good eroge example would be Bible Black, in fact i personally conside rthat the main theme of the game. A non H example would be Death Note.

    Important is that the MC needs to have been good or perceived as good (like Light), and while i suppose bullied characters are ok i might rather it is a "normal" character so bullying isn't used as a freudian excuse.

  3. #1753
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Points: 3,923, Level: 39
    Points: 3,923, Level: 39
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by kiev View Post
    http://bbs.mikocon.com/thread-29451-1-1.html

    this one, they released a crack, after 8 months lol
    Hey,

    Did you get this one to work? I get a black screen all the time. The text shows, but there is no voice or image. It just sometimes does sound effects (Like sword clashing.). I don't know why. Time and locale and everything is set to Japan.

  4. #1754
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
    Points: 3,771, Level: 38
    Points: 3,771, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    A little help here please, i am searching for corruption but of the MC (male) in manga, light novels, web novels, etc, even books would be fine, wether is r18 or not is ok too (although in LN and WN cases r18 is much appreciated xD). What do i mean with corruption of the MC? Simple, just think of all those nice guys you see in LN and mangas of the slice of life genre, then add some manner of power (magical, some superpower, mind control smarphone, anything) and see that power corrupt him into doing bad things, a good eroge example would be Bible Black, in fact i personally conside rthat the main theme of the game. A non H example would be Death Note.

    Important is that the MC needs to have been good or perceived as good (like Light), and while i suppose bullied characters are ok i might rather it is a "normal" character so bullying isn't used as a freudian excuse.
    Hum...
    Hard think to food generaly they start bad and become good

    maybe Seeds Of Chaos it a in work game but have update regulary : you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.

    Maybe that good game The last sovereign http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.fr/ i don't give the synopsis since it a joke that cont only for proplogue from the same author but with female as main
    character : kingdom of deception

    After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all.

    Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.
    From eushuly you have the Ikusa Megami the MC start as boy beford become half boy half godesse
    i will think about other but from now i don't know more
    Animefan_09 likes this.

  5. #1755
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Points: 2,215, Level: 28
    Points: 2,215, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_extreme View Post
    Hey,

    Did you get this one to work? I get a black screen all the time. The text shows, but there is no voice or image. It just sometimes does sound effects (Like sword clashing.). I don't know why. Time and locale and everything is set to Japan.

    You need to put the files into the "data" folder, not the overall folder. Than it should work.
    JimboX likes this.

  6. #1756
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,620
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 555 Times in 352 Posts
    Points: 14,671, Level: 78
    Points: 14,671, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by Azope View Post
    Hum...
    Hard think to food generaly they start bad and become good

    maybe Seeds Of Chaos it a in work game but have update regulary : you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.

    Maybe that good game The last sovereign http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.fr/ i don't give the synopsis since it a joke that cont only for proplogue from the same author but with female as main
    character : kingdom of deception

    After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all.

    Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.
    From eushuly you have the Ikusa Megami the MC start as boy beford become half boy half godesse
    i will think about other but from now i don't know more
    Thanks, i am checking novelupdates sinc emy biggest hope is a light novel or web novel, i bet there are but sadly i only know (and have the more or less patience) to search there, and not even then is easy since there is no corruption tag, i will post her elater some i find, but so far is been "hero was betrayed and went batshit crazy" wich it works but is not what i wa slooking for.

    In case it wasn't clear i am searching for a "power corrupts" story, like i said just think of death note, is the PERFECT example (the author explicitly said that had light never found a death note he would have gone on to become a pillar of society, maybe a detective on par with L)

  7. #1757
    (* ̄▽ ̄)ノよろし? ?? eauto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Points: 3,927, Level: 39
    Points: 3,927, Level: 39
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    If you're looking for a novel, try Man Eating Dungeon(Warning R18+). Not exactly what you want but MAYBE???
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/...ating-dungeon/

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to eauto For This Useful Post:


  9. #1758
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,620
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 555 Times in 352 Posts
    Points: 14,671, Level: 78
    Points: 14,671, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by eauto View Post
    If you're looking for a novel, try Man Eating Dungeon(Warning R18+). Not exactly what you want but MAYBE???
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/...ating-dungeon/
    I am checking this https://lightnovelstranslations.com/...orei-ka-harem/ one (barely close enough...i hope) so i will take almost anything right now xD

  10. #1759
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nonthaburi,Thailand
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 1,961, Level: 26
    Points: 1,961, Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    I recommend you “x-ray is more than I thought” .The mc got the x-ray vision power, making he have problem getting along with other people,and even his own mom, giving he some kind of complex. And he become a badass who goes around raping girls. It may not directly hit your mark, but I can confidently say as this novel reader that this ero novel is a masterpiece of ero novel, like pure love insult complex(which I read only a bit).

  11. #1760
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Points: 3,923, Level: 39
    Points: 3,923, Level: 39
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrypticGuy View Post
    You need to put the files into the "data" folder, not the overall folder. Than it should work.
    Thank you,

    I just had to run it from the data folder.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Japanese] Anthology - Brainwashing Heroine / アンソロジー - 洗脳ヒロイン
    By caminante654 in forum Hentai Manga
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 9th, 2013, 01:30 PM
  2. [UNSOLVED] Bookmark Problems: Possible Corruption
    By The Hentai Collector in forum Tech Support and Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 6th, 2012, 03:10 AM
  3. File Checking Corruption
    By ForgetMe in forum Tech Support and Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 30th, 2012, 02:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •