Page 156 of 171 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1701
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Quote Originally Posted by ano-nim View Post
    Does VenusBlood -Brave- have corruption in it? From what I can see, it's probably impregnation. The demon characters look oddly similar to some human characters, but I believe they're different characters.
    I want this to have corruption for the protagonist characters, while the demons have their insane forms like in Hypno and Ragnarok.

We don't know but generaly venus blood alternate corruption and create monster by impregniation and since the last was a corruption it will probaly be a breeding but they have exeption : venus blood hypno and this one is a exptetion in many way : it appen less that one years after ragnarok (if you have not play it play it it the second best corruption venus blood after venus blood frontier) and it a rpg and not the usual other système they have, the main charactère is apenrtly a "good" guy and the enemie can use the girl if you lost against they . and i find one image that can be a clue that it a corruption game too :i want give you link but i check and that image and two other is anymore only probaly it was the studio give some image for realese date and some for prerelease like usual but some site give the two in same time. Anoter strange think is we not have the opening like usual and in the trial we don't have all the main heroine but some main and some secondary.

So i have a theory : if you win a heroine she will be ours and be breeding for have a army and if you lost one she will become a enemi after corrupion but for now it only a theorie only two way to confirm ; the opening and play the game.

ps sory for bad english i don't have orthographe check in this computer and i am not english native

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

I "finished" Tetsu to Ra... not a fan. The setup and world building were very nice and fleshed out, but the actual corruption was more just hard rape and it seemed like the girls were more scared than enthralled by the corruption. There wasn't much double-crossing, and really the fact that no one seemed to enjoy the corruption just made the story very boring for me. I ended up mash-clicking through the second half. I dunno, not for me.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

@Azope Thanks!

But I always thought the corruption has always been there for VBH. There's the so-called "awakened" form for each of the main heroines, as well as the new "insane" form for them (only in miniform, unlike in VBR that has them showed up in event and full character CGs).

I wish I could have character CGs for VBH and VBR.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Azope View Post
    So i have a theory : if you win a heroine she will be ours and be breeding for have a army and if you lost one she will become a enemi after corrupion but for now it only a theorie only two way to confirm ; the opening and play the game.
    So basically....
    NTR?
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashiki View Post
    So basically....
    NTR?
    No : ntr a character love is steall by anoter character but in that case
    1) i don't think the main char love any of the girl
    2) the girl is not steel she is corrupt
    and it just a theorie made with the clue i have maybe i just be wrong some clue say me that it will have a least a little corruption :
    i seen a image of one of girl with the tatoo you seen in a lot of corruption transformation
    and they say that if you lost a girl to enemie they will be rape and other so i just supose they will be use against you

even if the MC is a hero he still use clasique mc power and use girl for create a army so somehow and even more after play the trial that give the meeting with the mc and the girl i think sooner or latter the mc will have a link with the main ennemie maybe familie or master servant but still a link

Thanks
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Azope View Post
    No : ntr a character love is steall by anoter character but in that case
    1) i don't think the main char love any of the girl
    2) the girl is not steel she is corrupt
    and it just a theorie made with the clue i have maybe i just be wrong some clue say me that it will have a least a little corruption :
    i seen a image of one of girl with the tatoo you seen in a lot of corruption transformation
    and they say that if you lost a girl to enemie they will be rape and other so i just supose they will be use against you

even if the MC is a hero he still use clasique mc power and use girl for create a army so somehow and even more after play the trial that give the meeting with the mc and the girl i think sooner or latter the mc will have a link with the main ennemie maybe familie or master servant but still a link
    It doesn't need to be love, that is just ironically the easiest to turn to ntr, if there is a positive bond between the characters they can be ntr too it just harder to really do/portray, for example in an adventure party a companion can be turned over to the dark side, even if there wasn't love only loyalty and admiration that too could count as ntr, as long as she starts fucking someone on the other side xD

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by nogoodname1 View Post
    I "finished" Tetsu to Ra... not a fan. The setup and world building were very nice and fleshed out, but the actual corruption was more just hard rape and it seemed like the girls were more scared than enthralled by the corruption. There wasn't much double-crossing, and really the fact that no one seemed to enjoy the corruption just made the story very boring for me. I ended up mash-clicking through the second half. I dunno, not for me.
    Ah, yeah you're right about that. The corruption part was kinda bland. I just think I liked the overall concept mostly. I kinda skimmed through it too when I played it. Totally understandable that you didn't enjoy it. Wasn't the greatest game, but I liked it.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    It doesn't need to be love, that is just ironically the easiest to turn to ntr, if there is a positive bond between the characters they can be ntr too it just harder to really do/portray, for example in an adventure party a companion can be turned over to the dark side, even if there wasn't love only loyalty and admiration that too could count as ntr, as long as she starts fucking someone on the other side xD
    I kind of agree with this XD

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_extreme View Post
    Ah, yeah you're right about that. The corruption part was kinda bland. I just think I liked the overall concept mostly. I kinda skimmed through it too when I played it. Totally understandable that you didn't enjoy it. Wasn't the greatest game, but I liked it.
    Well , I kind of love Tetsu to Ra though, perhaps the lack of brainwashing is the thing I liked about it (personal preference XD) , well , but the best corruption for me was the loli though , the corruption scenario felt real good there , at least for me

P.S.

Are there any working links for the early justice blade series ?
    I can't seem to find those
    Last edited by Nanashiki; August 11th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Aww shit, some samples of the animated cg are up: http://www.lilith-soft.com/anime/product16/movie.html

my... my.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

With regard to 背徳の学園 ~闇に捧げられた乙女たち~ has anyone been able to install that on a windows 10 system? Checking for a friend..

Thread Information