[amami-k] Collection[/

Chaosmaster

Jul 15, 2015
[amami-k] Collection

A notice:
The title "Movies" is a bit misleading. They are actually short clips of 1-3 minutes in length.
The title comes from the original work of the author [amami-k]. There the clips were only a few seconds long and I cut them together accordingly to a clip of 1-3 minutes.
The original author has been made unrecognizable for some of the lolis' names. I'm trying to undo this. Please help me!
Here is an overview page of the lolis that I am still missing:
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/name-of-the-lolis-identifies-the-lolis.1237340/

Now to the Movies:

amami-k] GC-Collection
4b1ca425a49721c9a.md.jpg

Loli Movie - Vol. 01

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 01 - Part 2

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 03

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 04

[amami-k] ]Loli Movie - Vol. 05

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 06

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 07

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 08

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 09

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 10

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 11

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 12

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 13

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 14

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 15

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 16

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 17

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 18

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 19

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 20

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 21

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 22

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 23

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 24/B]

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 25

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 26

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 27

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 28

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 29

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 30

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 31

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 32

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 33

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 34

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 35

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 36

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 37

[amami-k] Loli Movie - Vol. 38

[amami-k] Sakura Rape (Movie + GC)

[amami-k] Shota Movie - Vol. 01

censorship: YES
Genre - Lolicon: Lolicon, Rape, Blowjob, X-Ray, Anal, Oral, Bondage, Bloomers, InternalCumshot, Pee, Panties, Stockings, Swimsuit, Schooluniform, Sextoys, Object insert, Double Penetration
Genre - Shotacon: Anal, Blowjob, InternalCumshot
Size : between 200mb and 490mb,
Hoster:ddownload.com

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
notice: Re-upload occurs automatically when a new video by the original author appears (every 3 to 4 months). Otherwise please ask via PM.

Last edited:
Re: [amami-k] Collection

Hello, thanks for the effort but there's a problem. It's literally impossible to download an item that's over 200MB. it just gives a downloading error in browser and the file gets corrupt. it also takes hours. Could you please upload these to a more reliable site like mega.nz?

@dggdt5yji8
I will think about it to upload it on other Hoster (But he will no earlier than vol. 36 added, if any.) until the use jdownloader to download this. it takes time to, but no errors.

Update:
Re-upload is complett!

Last edited:
I paid for a month and only got a week. Like an idiot, I didn't have time to recover everything.

I paid for a month and only got a week. Like an idiot, I didn't have time to recover everything.
Hello,

do you happen to mean ddownload.com?

If it's really the case that you paid for a month and only got a week, I would write a support ticket in your case.

what surprises me is that you didn't manage to download it...
Normally you have 200GB download volume available per day. more than enough to download everything.

All files are still there, so I can't help you...

Hello,

do you happen to mean ddownload.com?

If it's really the case that you paid for a month and only got a week, I would write a support ticket in your case.

what surprises me is that you didn't manage to download it...
Normally you have 200GB download volume available per day. more than enough to download everything.

All files are still there, so I can't help you...
Thank you for your message. Apparently it's back. But it was blocked for more than 2 days?
Anyway, I've downloaded almost everything. Thanks (y)

Some Folders can not be found on DDownload and in a few downloadable folders are non playable video files or entire folders empty. Will this be resolved with a reupload?

I already had the collection via torrent. All I needed was the 09, and beyond 33. I went back to DDownload and every time i got more videos than on my torrent. That's all I can say... But maybe it's better to wait for a future release too...

I already had the collection via torrent. All I needed was the 09, and beyond 33. I went back to DDownload and every time i got more videos than on my torrent. That's all I can say... But maybe it's better to wait for a future release too...
What's your torrent sorce and software?

why do these sites always use the download sites that have some major restrictions? it would take almost days with how throttled the download is just for 1 part. makes it worthless to even attempt without a premium account.

is there 0 way to change file names and upload to mega or some other download site that isnt heavily restricted? or is that just something that wont happen?

Some Folders can not be found on DDownload and in a few downloadable folders are non playable video files or entire folders empty. Will this be resolved with a reupload?
the reupload was at the end of october. it should be all function now. if not contact me via PM.

why do these sites always use the download sites that have some major restrictions? it would take almost days with how throttled the download is just for 1 part. makes it worthless to even attempt without a premium account.

is there 0 way to change file names and upload to mega or some other download site that isnt heavily restricted? or is that just something that wont happen?
all free hoster has some mayor restrictions. is it downloadspeed, space where you can upload things, time before things will be deleted and so on.

mega is not an expection from this. its only other than the rest of the hoster. by mega the uploader pace for the space he/she occopeid.

you can not get all for nothing...
maybe its a litte bit understandebel after you read this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/shitty-file-hosts.1362736/

gofile looks interessting, but their is no ftp-upload, what makes upload a little bit shitty.
I will try it at least, but is take time to upload all loli Movies.

will reuploads be happen to same domain/website or to a different website either next month or feburary 2024?
if you mean gofile, than the answer is no.

gofile was a trail and this failed. gofile has no FTP and stores only for some days (in free mode), and I didn't have the money to buy premium there, too. So please use ddownload, where this files are already online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.