Where i can found *Easy* Visual Novels?

Dion

Aug 27, 2012
Well ,the problem is mostly VN are in Japanese, and i don´t know kanji,
Hiragana and Katakana is easy (I know both) ,oral Japanese i understand soso ,but the parts when there is no voice and kanjis i dont understand anything.
Where i can search Visual Novels with not too much kanjis or Kanjis in furigana.

Note: My english is not so good please be patient,if you don´t understand ,please say me

Last edited:
I'm not gonna tell you not to play visual novels but if you want to play because you want to learn Japanese then you have to learn kanji sooner or later so start learning :)
I would recommend you to read some manga instead, there are many mangas that have furiganas or even no kanjis at all, one that I could recommend is doreamon.

The problem is, that the only people who don't know kanji in Japan, are kids, and so furigana will really only be found on stuff that's for kids to see. Obviously eroge are NOT for kids, so you're never really going to see eroge with furigana or with "simple" grammar, it's all going to be stuff that at least young adults can understand, since that is the target audience.

Your best bet is to either learn more kanji, or use a text extractor to input the text into a translator.

1. Get the book "Remembering the Kanji" this will have a step by step lessons how to recognize kanji.
2. Go to the website "Reviewing the Kanji" this will help you review what you learned in the book.
3. Patience.

Although Remembering the kanji will not teach you the reading it will prepare your mind into recognizing kanji, after you learned them it will be much more easier to learn their reading.

Do not learn kanji readings individually, learn complete words.

Can I advise playing English visual novels? :3
You're still much better than me sir. I can only read Hiragana, Katakana, and a hundred Kanji maybe; also a tiny bit of grammar I've learned lately. Basically I can't listen, so my only choice is still translated VNs

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?