What eroge/VN is this picture from?

kourakuen

Trusted Member
Mar 3, 2018
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but does anyone know where this picture is from?
1358112228267.jpg
It looks like a game cg from some murder/mystery/thriller VN or something, any ideas?

Edit: After some digging, I think there's a good chance this picture comes from vndb. The image was originally posted on 4chan 5 years ago with no source and it has the same aspect ratio as the images used in vndb for screenshots so there's a good chance it was taken straight from there from a VN's game CG. But there aren't many clues except the game should be dated before 2013 at the very least(judging from the screenshot it should be even earlier like pre 2008-2009). The game genre is also probably related to crime in some ways since it shows a woman getting buried alive. I've searched the whole vndb and acdb for the character but nothing seems to come up so there's a possibility the character hasn't been indexed(or plays a minor role) but that's also the case for many(older) games in vndb, so the best shot is to look for the game name directly(or artist's name if the art style is familiar).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha