Which voice actress has the best voice in eroge?

Eroge voice actresses aren't as well documented like anime do as far as I know

...but the 'M' personality from AG3 first comes to mind followed by the 'Soldier' personality from Tech48. For visual novels I don't see recognizable names more than twice or thrice at most...

I like the voice actress that plays the voice for Shizuku in Ensemble's "Otome Ga tsumugu koi no Canvas", as well as the one that plays the voice for Enora in Yume Miru Tsuki No Runarutia. Cum so much hearing her sexy moaning voices during the H-scenes. Seriously, the character voice would either make or break some characters, so the choice for VA in eroges is almost as important as choosing actors and actresses to star in a movie.

^the one who voiced shizuku are way too famous, she voicing games almost every month in the last 2 years, in case you're wondering who she is..

Natsuno Koori : known for voicing Kasugano Sora (Yosuganosora), Suou Amane (Grisaia Series), Kagami Sumika (Muv-Luv Series), Yarai Miu (Dracu-riot), etc etc

according to database, she's already voiced in 233 roles at least (wont be less, could be more)

^

Now I know why I see that name the most in my current stock...it's not like I can't read Japanese on my own.

That particular one seem to be able to do just about everything...

Reactions: namalandrcont
^but still, she's way behind kawashima rino nor aoyama yukari that has voiced over 500 roles...

her popularity rised after she voiced kasugano sora... that means around 2008-2009 until now

I also like the seiyuu for the character "Vivi" and the seiyuu for the character "Irina" from 3rd Eye's VN, "Shinigami No Testament". How about you guys, what are your top 3 seiyuus that you like to hear for character voice? :8

^not sure whose on my top list... i fave many of them... Maki Izumi, Aoyama Yukari, Aoba Ringo, Natsuno Koori, Kazane, Oukawa Mio, Ui, Isshiki Hikaru, Kawashima Rino, Agumion, Arisugawa Miyabi, Yukito Saori, Ogura Yui, Sakakibara Yui, Kaibara Elena, etc etc etc

I gotta say...I like Sakakibara Yui not so much for her seiyuu part but more on her singing (only get to see her in seiyuu action twice - Utano from Otoboku 2 and Leona Garstein, which isn't even an eroge), she never disappoints when it comes to singing.

...but with this thread up I realized that I had almost never pay attention on CV as I play eroges. As I went and have a look around, I'm starting to see the same name everywhere...it feels as if my head had split open with that revelation.

Reactions: Masolles56
I gotta say...I like Sakakibara Yui not so much for her seiyuu part but more on her singing (only get to see her in seiyuu action twice - Utano from Otoboku 2 and Leona Garstein, which isn't even an eroge), she never disappoints when it comes to singing.

...but with this thread up I realized that I had almost never pay attention on CV as I play eroges. As I went and have a look around, I'm starting to see the same name everywhere...it feels as if my head had split open with that revelation.

In my humble opinion, I think CVs are very important for an eroge. I've played a few eroges where good character design was ruined by a voice from a seiyuu which doesn't suit my liking( but of course, that is just due to my own personal likes and dislikes for voices...). In my opinion, the seiyuu chosen should match the "feel" and "mood" and "personality" of the character. So casting for seiyuu is as important as choosing casting roles for Hollywood movies, IMHO.

I think CVs are very important for an eroge.

836205255_1378640696.jpg

But jokes aside.

Aoba Ringo for me. Obviously there are more, such as the aforementioned Sakikabara Yui (although she doesn't seem to be as active...) I also appreciate Goto Mai (that's her anime alias... Can't remember her real name off the top of my head), and Gogyou Nazuna. Yes, I know Mistress Nazuna is pretty prevalent, but I kinda "grew up" with her voice in a lot of the titles, so I find her voice comfortable.

I guess for me, CV isn't really much of a sexual factor, but a "comfort" one, in the sense the matching of a CV's voice with a character personality plays a bigger role in "keeping me satisfied" instead of turning me on.

I'm bad with Japanese names in general, so I'm pretty bad with names, but I know all the main heroines from Suzukaze no Melt (by Whirlpool) had a great CV which I enjoyed.

I'm sure more people are like me, in the sense we don't know the CV's name, but as soon as we hear the voice, we can immediately tag the CV with another character with the same CV.

Oh, and for the people wondering about the CV database, here it is:
http://gph.sakura.ne.jp/va_memo/system/vadb.cgi

When you get the 503 Error, "f5" until you don't :3

Remembering all those alias is going to easily drive one mad.

It's hard to believe that all that you have heard can be traced back to the same person multiple time...

^sakakibara yui are active as CV... if you looked on every debonosu factory game, she always had a role in there, this apparently due her friendship relation with yamamoto kazue-sensei the owner of the company.

^sakakibara yui are active as CV... if you looked on every debonosu factory game, she always had a role in there, this apparently due her friendship relation with yamamoto kazue-sensei the owner of the company.

I mean outside of Debonosu XD
I've played two of their games with her as CV, but I generally tend to avoid Debonosu because they're pretty much nukige + gameplay element + dummy file (=_=;;)

But I didn't know this was because she was friends with the CEO. Learn something new every day!

^well... outside debonosu is quite difficult, since her payrate are above others seiyuu...
i will always a fan of debonosu since they still provide me a game to play, not a novel to read.

As long as there is a "soul" put into the act, without ANY overreacting (otherwise I turn off the game due to the experience being ruined), I'm good with just about anyone lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks