eethjk

Nov 28, 2015
So I hope this is the right section for this post....
Anyway, let's come to the topic.
I really like to play eroges but most of them are obviously in japanese so it's sometimes hard to understand everything what's happening. Does someone know a good site where I can find something like a summary of the story of, in the best case, every eroge, or at least something that can tell me in what relation the character stand to each other?

You could look on the Visual Novel Database.

There you can find a description of the story, character descriptions and tags for the whole game, at least for most of the games out there. The good thing, the site is in English, the bad thing, not every game has a description available. In this case you could visit the website of the developer, where you'll find a description of all characters/story in most cases.

You can also sort all the games in the database after Popularity or Rating. Just open the link and click on the arrows for Popularity or Rating on the right side.
You'll notice that nearly every game at the top has an english translation. In most cases the Rating also says something about how good the story in general is. But please consider that the ones with an english translation reach a wider audience, so it's natural that they will be at the top in the rankings :) There are still some excellent ones out there without an english translation.

You could look on the Visual Novel Database.

There you can find a description of the story, character descriptions and tags for the whole game, at least for most of the games out there. The good thing, the site is in English, the bad thing, not every game has a description available. In this case you could visit the website of the developer, where you'll find a description of all characters/story in most cases.

You can also sort all the games in the database after Popularity or Rating. Just open the link and click on the arrows for Popularity or Rating on the right side.
You'll notice that nearly every game at the top has an english translation. In most cases the Rating also says something about how good the story in general is. But please consider that the ones with an english translation reach a wider audience, so it's natural that they will be at the top in the rankings :) There are still some excellent ones out there without an english translation.

Thank you for your suggestion. I already known VNDB, but I didn't used it so much because of the things you mentioned: Not every game has a description and visiting the developers site is not really useful because these are of course also in japanese.

I would even say that the best eroges don't have a translation (or at least my favorites). Translating means a lot of work and if it's a long eroge made by a well -known big developer it's not common that someone would make a translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/