The Twist [v0.16 Beta 3] [Kst Games] Discussion Thread

planetmorpheus

Trusted Member
Nov 20, 2017
The Twist [Kst Games] Discussion Thread

21597_RtibiryrAKL0BBfjQ0dGGPLNYA_xubb-RkcRqYtUelhSMQta9i32R3wtTV6J4GA4.jpg

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​​

Updated: 12-21-2017
Developer/Publisher: Kst games
Platform: Windows
Censorship: None
Version: 0.17 Final
Language: English
Genre:
3D Game, Male Protagonist, Animated, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Big Tits, Groping, Group Sex, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sleep Sex, Titfuck, Voyeurism

Installation:
1- Unzip the files.
2- Start the gamename.exe

Changes from the Beta3:

-Code optimizations in all scenes.

-GI rebuilt in all scenes, some scenes now may look a bit differently.

-Screen flickering at the pool is fixed.

-Fixed several glitches with Janice's outfits.

-Emma's score requirements to be invited inside are reduced to 15 (was 30).

-Janice Gentle/Rough extra animations/poses appear at +5/-5 (was +10/-10).

-UI buttons at Rebecca's house are working properly now.

General changelog:

- 6 new scenes.

- 2 new items.

- New location: Rebecca's home.

- Updated locations:

-Jason's room

-Pharmacy shop

-Living room

-Dining room

-Jason's room at night

-Bedroom

-Park

-Townmap

- 2 New daily outfits for Janice

- 2 New Scenes with Gentle/Rough system

- Janice living room scene reworked for high scores

- Janice Gentle/Rough limited to from -10 to +10 points.

- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

v0.16 Beta 3
-Janice outfits glitches.
-Rebecca apears more often at the park (please note you need to sit on the bench to meet her).
-Scenes optimizations to prevent crashes. Currently optimized scenes are:
-School
-Jason's room (day/night)
-pool (night)
-Jason's home (outside)
-Hallway

v0.16 Beta 1

- 6 new scenes.
- 2 new items.
- New location: Rebecca's home.
- Updated locations:
-Bathroom
-Jason's room
-Pharmacy shop
-Living room
-Dining room
-Jason's room at night
-Bedroom
-Park
-Townmap
- 2 New daily outfits for Janice
- 2 New Scenes with Gentle/Rough system
- Janice living room scene reworked for high scores
- Janice Gentle/Rough limited to from -10 to +10 points.
- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

V0.15Final
- "Wait till evening" button now works in the park
- Janice outfit at the bedroom (at day) fixed.
- Minor lightning adjustments at the studio

General changelog:
- 6 new scenes.
- 3 new items.
- 2 New locations: The Park, Billy/Rachel's house: living room.
- Updated locations:
-Bathroom
-Jason's room
-Studio outside
-Studio inside
-School
-Dining room
-Jason's room at night
- 2 New outfits for Janice
- New feature: at the certain points of the game, it is now possible to change Janice daily wear.
- New feature: During the H-scene it is possible to choose to be more rough or gentle. If you choose "be more rough" your "rough/gentle" score will get -1. If you choose "be more gentle" it will get +1. Reaching certain breakpoints will unlock extra animations/poses. At the moment this system works only on the "Janice night visit" scene.
- Game Options screen updated. 3d grass On/Off option added.
- Dialogs grammar improvements.
- Shady guy's package quest updated. Now you will not need to finish previous(repeatable) jobs, he will give you the package as soon as it will be available.
- Various minor fixes.

v0.15 beta
- 6 new scenes.
- 3 new items.
- 2 New locations: The Park, Billy/Rachel's house: living room.
- Updated locations:
-Bathroom
-Jason's room
-Studio outside
-Studio inside
-School
-Dining room
-Jason's room at night

- 2 New outfits for Janice (Mom)
- New feature: at the certain points of the game, it is now possible to change Janice daily wear.
- New feature: During the H-scene it is possible to choose to be more rough or gentle. If you choose "be more rough" your "rough/gentle" score will get -1. If you choose "be more gentle" it will get +1. Reaching certain breakpoints will unlock extra animations. At the moment this system works only on the "Janice night visits" scene.
- Game Options screen updated. 3d grass On/Off option added.

Known Issues:
Please keep in mind this is a real-time 3D it will need a decent GPU. On low-end machines it may work slowly or doesn't work at all.
Use 16:9 aspect ratio screen resolutions (such as 1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoid issues.
Some users experience pink/magenta glitch in the game. This is caused by old/low-end graphics cards. A hardware upgrade is recommended.

19496_Z5HVuh4.jpg
19497_Jz1GV5Q.jpg
19500_KOQ88N6.jpg
19498_7PMlsUY.jpg
19499_6wpGKRS.jpg

Download: MEGA Windows

Last edited:
I have been waiting for this game to update. I luv this game. Thanx for posting it Morph. I won't go over to that shitshow F95 anymore. I really appreciate it. Now all we need over here is DmD, MotH, PL, MSN, VoF, MGA, Rad Science, two sides and both DoD's. Maybe even Coceter Chronicles in case StarWarrior wants to drop by. lol:P

Do you know if there are any bugs in it Morph?

Reactions: planetmorpheus
I have been waiting for this game to update. I luv this game. Thanx for posting it Morph. I won't go over to that shitshow F95 anymore. I really appreciate it. Now all we need over here is DmD, MotH, PL, MSN, VoF, MGA, Rad Science, two sides and both DoD's. Maybe even Coceter Chronicles in case StarWarrior wants to drop by. lol:P

Do you know if there are any bugs in it Morph?
This version is the final bug-free version. I don't know why the title still reads Beta 3? I changed it when I updated it, but I guess it never switched over. Probably have to wait for staff to change it...Don't Know.

I will try to post the others that you listed, but I just don't have the time to do it right now. I posted Intimate relations, it is just waiting for approval from the staff. I put it in the same format as this one, so it should show up with the English tag in the title. I will update those as well, when the updates become available. I just wish I had someone like Carlo S or DrSmith to help with MotH and VoF...LOL

This version is the final bug-free version. I don't know why the title still reads Beta 3? I changed it when I updated it, but I guess it never switched over. Probably have to wait for staff to change it...Don't Know.

I will try to post the others that you listed, but I just don't have the time to do it right now. I posted Intimate relations, it is just waiting for approval from the staff. I put it in the same format as this one, so it should show up with the English tag in the title. I will update those as well, when the updates become available. I just wish I had someone like Carlo S or DrSmith to help with MotH and VoF...LOL

I am downloading it now. Thanx for the walkthrough. I luv this game so much. There is always something to do.

Wow, That was a great update. I really liked how he improved the graphics. I like the ultra setting, with the particle effects. Almost every hour of every day, has something goin' on. There are so many events, that it is almost impossible to get all the event's into one day. I luv it. Nice update. Great game.

One thing though Morph, you need to change the title of the post to Final. Just FYI :*

Thank you Halo...I thought I fixed that But I will check it.

I am glad you liked the update. I couldn't believe the resolution bump from the last version. I kicked it up to Ultra and it was sooooo much better. I am in love with the MILF on this game so I really enjoyed the special touches the dev put into this update. Now we wait again. I am always so glad that he went with the repeatable events. It is nice not having to grind to get to the event you want. I want to see what he does about the lactation scene with the cow outfit. Also, I think Billy's mom should get some more action in the next update. I kind of miss Julia though. There has been so much going on with the new characters, that I forgot a little bit about the Original characters. ;) .

Reactions: HaloGrl
Thank you Halo...I thought I fixed that But I will check it.

I am glad you liked the update. I couldn't believe the resolution bump from the last version. I kicked it up to Ultra and it was sooooo much better. I am in love with the MILF on this game so I really enjoyed the special touches the dev put into this update. Now we wait again. I am always so glad that he went with the repeatable events. It is nice not having to grind to get to the event you want. I want to see what he does about the lactation scene with the cow outfit. Also, I think Billy's mom should get some more action in the next update. I kind of miss Julia though. There has been so much going on with the new characters, that I forgot a little bit about the Original characters. ;) .
Didn't the dev put in a few more updates with the Julia character. I noticed a few little things that weren't in the walkthrough. I am not going to tell you about them tho, I want you to find them. lol
I will give you a hint, it was added to the bathroom scene with Julia. oops, I guess I gave it away. lol

I will be sure to check it out. I am going to post a couple for Dreams of Desire now, and possibly the New houseparty. I don't want to post the updated DmD because that game has become a blue-balling joke.

Well, some people like it. HentaiMaster just posted an update to DmD tho, so you don't have to.

One more thing about the outfits in the game. I noticed I have the option to keep mom in the outfits I give her. Can I choose a different outfit everyday, or the one that I choose is it?

You can choose a different outfit everyday but you have to do it when she comes to your bedroom at night. You will get the option automatically. There is another option for it on a weekend day in the morning when she is in the dining room if you want the white lingerie.

Reactions: HaloGrl
Thank you for that. I luv that outfit. But i think Julia has the same one. At night anyway. Thanks for the tip. :)

Thank you for that. I luv that outfit. But i think Julia has the same one. At night anyway. Thanks for the tip. :)
I am sure that Julia will get some love in the next few updates. I haven't seen anything new for Julia in a few updates. She did get a small change in the bathroom scenes, but it was pretty small in comparison to the other characters. Right now I am Crushing on Billy's Mom. You know how I like the MILF's. :) :D

I like this game it has the most sex scene in big game i have played till now.Started this game from the first release it still fulfills all the expectation i have from the new releases.It's better to grind in this game to get the whole scene because scene changes with relationship points and it's better for progression for the game.

This is an amazing update. I got stuck in a few places and had to use the walkthrough, but soooo many options in this update. Great game so far. I am getting too invested in Jason's Harem. Plus this game is super funny and exciting to play.

Did something happen to the Links?
The Mega Link have been deleted and the Walktrough leads to an 404 Error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.