Trying to find a game I played not long ago

BorkingSloth

Jun 30, 2017
Alright, here's how the game goes :
you're some guy named eric if I remember well and have blue-black-ish hair, you meet a girl in the street she has light blonde hair, you exchange a few words then she goes off on her own, then (this part is a bit blurry) I think you see some ticket on the ground, she seems to have dropped it and you run in the direction she went, now here's the distinctive part : you end up being teleported to a magical girl training camp that'd kill any man who's found in the camp, you find the girl and feeling guilty for being partly at fault for leading you here, she hides you and makes you dress up as a magical girl, you meet the daugther of the director of the camp, that girl has blonde twin tails, she uses a spell that makes your skin smooth and stuff, you then go on a journey to kill monsters to get access to a ticket back to your world, as promised by the fairy who's basically the spokesperson of the director and along your journey you become more and more of a magical GIRL.

I think I've done enough to describe this game and reduce the doubts as to which game it is, but if you need details, feel free to ask as the game is, for the most part, very fresh in my memory.

It is an english game.

I've searched on a few sites but I'm probably too retarded and missed some incredibly useful search tool or something, I'm airheaded like that. I'm pretty sure I downloaded it on one of this site's adult game dumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。