Serial Code for game install...?

Use the noDVD. Thread states it has it.

I opened the noDVD crack included, and a black window (seemingly for the game) popped up...
Anyway sir, what should I do with the noCD AlphaROM crack?

Put it in the folder where you installed the game. Then launch the game.

Aw, but you see I haven't even been able to install the game yet... The noDVD patch contains only the .exe file for the game, and the serial code is still unsolved T.T

I'm going to assume you have never installed an illegal game before.

All the files from that thread contain the game files and the noDVD.

You need to install the game by mounting it with a program such as Daemon Tools. The .mdf file(s) contain the game files. When you mount them they should ask you if you want to install the game, and that's what you want to do.

When the game is installed, you copy/paste the noDVD file into the installation directory you chose and override/replace a file (it will ask you for this)

Then start the game through the noDVD in the folder. This avoids the serial prompt.

Your assumption is... not exactly correct sir. Of course you have to overwrite the crack into game folder to play, if not you'll forever get the error. That's what I did and am doing for almost all other games.
But like you said sir: "This is what you want to do. When the game is installed..." My problem is, it asks for the serial when I open the installation file, meaning I can't install it without the code.
You must pardon my English sir, I'm very bad at speaking so I can't tell you the noDVD patch is not the tool for this prob :(

Oh? Yeah I misunderstood completely. This game is a bit more unique in that way I guess.

Well, I found a serial.

008-130-000-115

See if it works.

Reactions: Satellizer123

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.