Saishuu CHikan Densha 3 walkthrough

canceller12

Nov 28, 2011
just got this game and wanted to unlock all the endings but i kept on getting bad ones; could anyone upload the walkthrough for this game and please in english; oh yeah google doesnt always work

yeah will be moving it but can someone translate it or at least make it a readble for english-speaking users having the kanji is still acceptable but if can actually help

I figure out the first half of that page. it is a how to get you last 2 power.
i think only after reaching lvl 5 can you unlock power lvl 6 and 7.

first of all i have about 95% cg and 90% scene
to get good or harem ending, (i think it the harem ending not sure cause i can't read jap) you need to molest 5 starting girl and the cop looking girl in 20 days. meaning molest each girl 3 time each, all sex scene with train gangbang and no more all in new game+. new game+ skip all staring girls and cop girl stoker scene you done which you should do before try to get harem. to do that you need to be lvl 5. once you get lvl 5 you can easy go through the game.

To get to lvl 5, the last choice after the first playthrough, at the end of the game is do you want to save you exp for new game+. always pick the first choice to save your exp. so now all you have to do is keep play and build up you exp.
Once you get to lvl 5 you don't really need anything else, but lvl 6 heaven door does help out with the harder girl. lvl 5 power is the demonic hand ability which rise molestation arousal bar to 75% full. lvl 5 demonic hand should be more than enough for most girls. you might have problem with cop girls you might be short a turn or two. easy fix by raising the turn before or by have lvl 6. at each location you get 2 or more choice, one picture girl and ????, below it is a number 07 across from the number is a button which increase number of turn to molest girl. lvl 6 heaven door recharge one limit each turns, which should be use before casting demonic hand. lvl 7 double your the point you get thought normal action using all limit, better of with demonic hand.

with lvl 5 you are now a god. after view your 3 sex scene with a girl you get a choice first choice lead another choice to send to the train for gangbang scene or keep her for yourself, second choice is skip this until next night. if you sent to the train after the scene two choice first one keep play, and second is game over. after the train scene all but three girl (your childhood friend and the twin) should have two more sex scene. the skater girl's mother has only one.

It should be easy to get harem ending with lvl 5. by now you should have see most of the scene you should have rough idea who going be where. just use you time wisely and save each day just in case you miss up somewhere.
here to start you off
day 1 17:00 Yuuri 20:00 Naomi 23:00 Naomi or 17:00 Yuuri 20:00 Shinobu 23:00 Shinobu

day 2 Yuuri Naomi Naomi or Yuuri Shinobu Shinobu

day 3 yuuri then who ever you chose just make you to do last 2 or 3 scene a day you better off with 3 scene a day.

to unlock your childhood friend you need to send one girl to the train.
the cop girl and the twin is after send the second girl to the train.
the skater girl's mom you need to have all skater girl's event but the train avoid send her cause when you send the mom you send both.
mom not in harem end so no need to work the mom when go for harem ending.

with this you should be 90% complete it can't figure how to get the last scene for each girls. i missing a scene for each girls but the twins.

to get lvl 6 power you need to view ???? event at the right day, right time, and location. first of all if that shemale cop is stand at the location you can't trigger the event. make sure to keep an eye and a save a day before. if the shemale cop would land on the location at that time load, and cause a train accident on the spot she going to move to next it slow her down. all of lvl 6 time is 17:00.

day05 at 神倉
day06 at 多々良
day09 at 那智屋
day11 at 貿易センター前
day12 at 南新宮
day14 at 塩崎
day17 at 新宮
day18 at 千穗ケ谷
day21 at 飛鳥
day23 at 元宮

during the last event you should lock lvl 6.

Lv.7 time 23:00

05 at 飛鳥
06 at 那智屋
09 at 南新宮
11 at 千穗ケ谷
12 at 貿易センター前
14 at 元宮
17 at 多々良
18 at 新宮
21 at 神倉
23 at 塩崎

How do you cause train accidents to slow down cops?

EDIT: Never mind. I just figured out that I can go to the places with symbols at certain times to cause accidents.

Last edited:
I figure out the first half of that page. it is a how to get you last 2 power.
i think only after reaching lvl 5 can you unlock power lvl 6 and 7.

first of all i have about 95% cg and 90% scene
to get good or harem ending, (i think it the harem ending not sure cause i can't read jap) you need to molest 5 starting girl and the cop looking girl in 20 days. meaning molest each girl 3 time each, all sex scene with train gangbang and no more all in new game+. new game+ skip all staring girls and cop girl stoker scene you done which you should do before try to get harem. to do that you need to be lvl 5. once you get lvl 5 you can easy go through the game.

To get to lvl 5, the last choice after the first playthrough, at the end of the game is do you want to save you exp for new game+. always pick the first choice to save your exp. so now all you have to do is keep play and build up you exp.
Once you get to lvl 5 you don't really need anything else, but lvl 6 heaven door does help out with the harder girl. lvl 5 power is the demonic hand ability which rise molestation arousal bar to 75% full. lvl 5 demonic hand should be more than enough for most girls. you might have problem with cop girls you might be short a turn or two. easy fix by raising the turn before or by have lvl 6. at each location you get 2 or more choice, one picture girl and ????, below it is a number 07 across from the number is a button which increase number of turn to molest girl. lvl 6 heaven door recharge one limit each turns, which should be use before casting demonic hand. lvl 7 double your the point you get thought normal action using all limit, better of with demonic hand.

with lvl 5 you are now a god. after view your 3 sex scene with a girl you get a choice first choice lead another choice to send to the train for gangbang scene or keep her for yourself, second choice is skip this until next night. if you sent to the train after the scene two choice first one keep play, and second is game over. after the train scene all but three girl (your childhood friend and the twin) should have two more sex scene. the skater girl's mother has only one.

It should be easy to get harem ending with lvl 5. by now you should have see most of the scene you should have rough idea who going be where. just use you time wisely and save each day just in case you miss up somewhere.
here to start you off
day 1 17:00 Yuuri 20:00 Naomi 23:00 Naomi or 17:00 Yuuri 20:00 Shinobu 23:00 Shinobu

day 2 Yuuri Naomi Naomi or Yuuri Shinobu Shinobu

day 3 yuuri then who ever you chose just make you to do last 2 or 3 scene a day you better off with 3 scene a day.

to unlock your childhood friend you need to send one girl to the train.
the cop girl and the twin is after send the second girl to the train.
the skater girl's mom you need to have all skater girl's event but the train avoid send her cause when you send the mom you send both.
mom not in harem end so no need to work the mom when go for harem ending.

with this you should be 90% complete it can't figure how to get the last scene for each girls. i missing a scene for each girls but the twins.

to get lvl 6 power you need to view ???? event at the right day, right time, and location. first of all if that shemale cop is stand at the location you can't trigger the event. make sure to keep an eye and a save a day before. if the shemale cop would land on the location at that time load, and cause a train accident on the spot she going to move to next it slow her down. all of lvl 6 time is 17:00.

day05 at 神倉
day06 at 多々良
day09 at 那智屋
day11 at 貿易センター前
day12 at 南新宮
day14 at 塩崎
day17 at 新宮
day18 at 千穗ケ谷
day21 at 飛鳥
day23 at 元宮

during the last event you should lock lvl 6.

Lv.7 time 23:00

05 at 飛鳥
06 at 那智屋
09 at 南新宮
11 at 千穗ケ谷
12 at 貿易センター前
14 at 元宮
17 at 多々良
18 at 新宮
21 at 神倉
23 at 塩崎

I'm having the same issue....I know it's been a while, but have you figured out how to get those last scenes?

How do I get skater mom? I got lv7 but when i continue game she doesn't showed up anymore. (new game+ skip)

nope can't figure out how to unlock last scene for each girl. this game is a bit complex cause do i have to find a certain path of girl to pick, and/or do i need to be at the right event at the right time/day. Also the molesting mini game do i have use pick the right command. it a pain in the @$$%# for about a month and for other reason i stop.

the skater mom is only unlock by not sending the skater girl to the train. you get a choice after lock the first 3 sex scene with main guy. one choice is to send her to the train the second to wait a night, also this will repeat each night until you send one. during dis time she will be unlock. don't remember what event you have to view only that you met her during a skating event. when you send the mom you send both girl two for one event.

by the way i found out what this mean. god why din't is figure this out sooner. i found a better list that easier to translate. it each girl molestation plan,looking at the comment on the site you might need to add more turn.(http://webbbs.gamer.com.tw/gemread.php?brd=H-Game&f=F16IICA2&n=1) it translate down below. be the way i translate use Google translate which suck, but i found that most jap walkthrough written in jap and Chinese words together in the last 2 year. the mixing of both jap and chinese words seem to miss up google translate and give you a wrong translation. cut, past, translate chinese/jap to jap/chinese, and a little paraphrasing seem to get google translate working for me. it seem like you need to make the girl sexual addicted to something. i'm not going to test this so see if this will help unlock last scenes and good luck.

アリサ(アナル)
1回目痴漢 後半 アナルを責めるx4回(アナル<拒絶>→言葉責めx2→アナル)
2回目痴漢 後半 アナルを責めるx4回
3回目痴漢 アナルを責めるx4回

悠璃(言葉)
1回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
2回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
3回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回

奏(乳首と性器)
1回目痴漢 無し
2回目痴漢 前半:乳首を責めるx4回、後半:性器を責めるx4回
3回目痴漢 乳首を責めるx4回

忍(言葉)
1回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
2回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
3回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回

尚美(乳首)
1回目痴漢 後半:乳首を責めるx3回
2回目痴漢 前半:乳首を責めるx3回、後半:乳首を責めるx4回

凛(アナル)
1回目痴漢 後半:アナルを責めるx5回
2回目痴漢 後半:アナルを責めるx5回
3回目痴漢 アナルを責めるx4回

薫子(胸だけど乳首は無関係)
1回目痴漢 前半:胸を揉むx4回
2回目痴漢 前半:胸を揉むx4回、後半:胸を揉むx5回

小百合(言葉責め)
1回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
2回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
3回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回

--------------------------------

アリサ(弱點:菊花)
第1次對戰:下半場 菊花4次
第2次對戰:下半場 菊花4次
第3次對戰:菊花4次

悠璃、忍、小百合(弱點:言語)
第1次對戰:言語4次
第2次對戰:言語4次
第3次對戰:言語4次

奏(弱點:奶頭和下面)
第1次對戰:無
第2次對戰:上半場 奶頭4次、下半場 下面4次
第3次對戰:奶頭4次

尚美(弱點:奶頭)
第1次對戰:下半場 奶頭3次
第2次對戰:上半場 奶頭3次、下半場 奶頭4次

薰子(弱點:奶)
第1次對戰:上半場 揉奶4次
第2次對戰:上半場 揉奶4次、下半場 揉奶5次

凜(弱點:菊花)
第1次對戰:下半場 進攻菊花5次
第2次對戰:下半場 進攻菊花5次

name (weakness: 菊花 )
molest even 1: 下半場 then 菊花 number of time repeated
molest even 2: 下半場 then 菊花 number of time repeated
molest even 3: 下半場 then 菊花 number of time repeated

アリサ(weakness: 菊花)
molest even 1: 下半場 then 菊花 4 time
molest even 2: 下半場 then 菊花 4 time
molest even 3: 菊花 4time

悠璃、and 忍、 and 小百合(weakness: 言語)
molest even 1: 言語 4 time
molest even 2: 言語 4 time
molest even 3: 言語 4 time

奏(weakness: 奶頭和下面)
molest even 1: 無 (it translate to "nothing" i don't know? do any you want?????)
molest even 2: 上半場 then 奶頭 4 time 下半場 then 下面 4 time
molest even 3: 奶頭 4 time

尚美(weakness:奶頭)
molest even 1: 下半場 then 奶頭 3 time
molest even 2: 上半場 then 奶頭 3 time 下半場 then 奶頭 4 time

薰子(weakness: 奶)
molest even 1: 上半場 then 揉奶 4 time
molest even 2: 上半場 then 揉奶 4 time 下半場 then 揉奶 5 time

凜(weakness: 菊花)
molest even 1: 下半場 then 進攻菊花 5 time
molest even 2: 下半場 then 進攻菊花 5 time
molest even 3: 菊花 4 time

EDIT: This is translate is incomplete and it hard to use so i'll post a fix molestation plan

Last edited:
nope can't figure out how to unlock last scene for each girl. this game is a bit complex cause do i have to find a certain path of girl to pick, and/or do i need to be at the right event at the right time/day. Also the molesting mini game do i have use pick the right command. it a pain in the @$$%# for about a month and for other reason i stop.

the skater mom is only unlock by not sending the skater girl to the train. you get a choice after lock the first 3 sex scene with main guy. one choice is to send her to the train the second to wait a night, also this will repeat each night until you send one. during dis time she will be unlock. don't remember what event you have to view only that you met her during a skating event. when you send the mom you send both girl two for one event.

Here's some question for you. Sorry that I have A lot!!!

What if you send them to the train and you create a new game(continue with skills). Will Skate mom girl show up?
I tried to continue game by focusing on skater girl click to see her every time she showed up had 3 molester scene then Mom didn't show until game end. Any ideas? Can't find the sending train part. I found it once by randomly but I don't know how to got to that situation.

Do you get the Green hair girl scene who's the boss of cop girl? How could you get to this events?

What do you means by harem scene? I tried to get 5 girls and cops in 20 days and nothing happens.

ps. I agree this game is complicated that why it's fun to play.
I have 100% save data. But I just want to get every scene by myself.

The mom should unlock after competing the skater girl story.

Sending to the train part is the event where you chose the ending by keeping her or gangbang her. All the most all girls story path are the same. three molester scene follow by few sex. Then you chose the train gangbang path or lover path and following up sex scene for both path. Waiting a day to chose the ending path should also be choice. I know for sure cause waiting a day for the skater girl will aloud you to talk the the mom. I normally save at this point cause i don't read jap to avoiding the mistake of pick the wrong path. If you can't wait a day try have one molester scene for a different girl. Because in one of my play though in order to avoid more big shemale looking cop getting in the way, i did avoid send girls to train gangbang by waiting a day. Once I get all the other girls event i'll start sending them. However this method slow me down and i couldn't getting the cop girl on time.

There is no harem scene more of a best ending where six girls are slave for the train. This ending will also unlock the boss cop scene.
the boss cop make a last effort in stopping train gangbang and end up in your trap
You must seen all 5 staring girl train gangbang scene and the cop. The mom, the twins, and your childhood friend will trigger a different ending.

by the way i found out what this mean. god why din't is figure this out sooner. i found a better list that easier to translate. it each girl molestation plan,looking at the comment on the site you might need to add more turn.(http://webbbs.gamer.com.tw/gemread.php?brd=H-Game&f=F16IICA2&n=1) it translate down below. be the way i translate use Google translate which suck, but i found that most jap walkthrough written in jap and Chinese words together in the last 2 year. the mixing of both jap and chinese words seem to miss up google translate and give you a wrong translation. cut, past, translate chinese/jap to jap/chinese, and a little paraphrasing seem to get google translate working for me. it seem like you need to make the girl sexual addicted to something. i'm not going to test this so see if this will help unlock last scenes and good luck.

アリサ(アナル)
1回目痴漢 後半 アナルを責めるx4回(アナル<拒絶>→言葉責めx2→アナル)
2回目痴漢 後半 アナルを責めるx4回
3回目痴漢 アナルを責めるx4回

悠璃(言葉)
1回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
2回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
3回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回

奏(乳首と性器)
1回目痴漢 無し
2回目痴漢 前半:乳首を責めるx4回、後半:性器を責めるx4回
3回目痴漢 乳首を責めるx4回

忍(言葉)
1回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
2回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
3回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回

尚美(乳首)
1回目痴漢 後半:乳首を責めるx3回
2回目痴漢 前半:乳首を責めるx3回、後半:乳首を責めるx4回

凛(アナル)
1回目痴漢 後半:アナルを責めるx5回
2回目痴漢 後半:アナルを責めるx5回
3回目痴漢 アナルを責めるx4回

薫子(胸だけど乳首は無関係)
1回目痴漢 前半:胸を揉むx4回
2回目痴漢 前半:胸を揉むx4回、後半:胸を揉むx5回

小百合(言葉責め)
1回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
2回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回
3回目痴漢 言葉責めx4回

--------------------------------

アリサ(弱點:菊花)
第1次對戰:下半場 菊花4次
第2次對戰:下半場 菊花4次

悠璃、忍、小百合(弱點:言語)
第1次對戰:言語4次
第2次對戰:言語4次
第3次對戰:言語4次

奏(弱點:奶頭和下面)
第1次對戰:無
第2次對戰:上半場 奶頭4次、下半場 下面4次
第3次對戰:奶頭4次

尚美(弱點:奶頭)
第1次對戰:下半場 奶頭3次
第2次對戰:上半場 奶頭3次、下半場 奶頭4次

薰子(弱點:奶)
第1次對戰:上半場 揉奶4次
第2次對戰:上半場 揉奶4次、下半場 揉奶5次

凜(弱點:菊花)
第1次對戰:下半場 進攻菊花5次
第2次對戰:下半場 進攻菊花5次

name (weakness: 菊花 )
molest even 1: 下半場 then 菊花 number of time repeated
molest even 2: 下半場 then 菊花 number of time repeated
molest even 3: 下半場 then 菊花 number of time repeated

molest even 1: 下半場 then 菊花 4 time
molest even 2: 下半場 then 菊花 4 time
molest even 3: 菊花 4time

molest even 1: 言語 4 time
molest even 2: 言語 4 time
molest even 3: 言語 4 time

molest even 2: 上半場 then 奶頭 4 time 下半場 then 下面 4 time
molest even 3: 奶頭 4 time

molest even 1: 下半場 then 奶頭 3 time
molest even 2: 上半場 then 奶頭 3 time 下半場 then 奶頭 4 time

molest even 1: 上半場 then 揉奶 4 time
molest even 2: 上半場 then 揉奶 4 time 下半場 then 揉奶 5 time

molest even 1: 下半場 then 進攻菊花 5 time
molest even 2: 下半場 then 進攻菊花 5 time
molest even 3: 菊花 4 time

I start the game again and i need to fix this. It seem like a small text will pop up when you do it right. If you run out of turns in the middle of doing it you need to start over, however if text pop up but you fail to full the bar up it should be ok make sure to save before scene. This will unlock an additional scene for the last sex scene before picking the ending. the twins don't have one.

molest even 1: full the bar half way then アナルを責める 4 time
molest even 2: full the bar half way then アナルを責める 4 time
molest even 3: アナルを責める 4 time,
molest even 3: for lvl 3+ use アナルを責める 1 time 言葉責め one time, then アナルを責める 2 time

molest even 1: 言葉責め 4 time
molest even 2: 言葉責め 4 time
molest even 3: 言葉責め 4 time

molest even 2: 乳首を責める 4 time then 性器を責める 4 time
molest even 2: for lvl 3+ 乳首を責める 4 time the bar should pass half way 性器を責める then 言葉責め 2 time and 性器を責める one more time.

molest even 3: 乳首を責める 4 time
molest even 3: lvl 3+ 乳首を責める 1 time and 言葉責め one time, then を責める 2 time

molest even 1: full the bar half way then 乳首を責める 3 time
lvl 4+ 乳首を責める all the way

molest even 2: 乳首を責める 3 time then 乳首を責める 4 time
molest even 2: lvl 3+ 乳首を責める 3 time then 乳首を責める then 言葉責め 2 time then 乳首を責める.

molest even 1: 胸を揉む 4 time
lvl 3+ 胸を揉む one time then 言葉責め 1 time 胸を揉む 3 time

molest even 2: 胸を揉む 4 time then 胸を揉む 5 time (you need 2 more turns)
molest even 2: lvl 3+ 胸を揉む 1 time then 言葉責め 1 time then 胸を揉む 2 time follow by 言葉責め 3 time then 胸を揉む 2 time

molest even 1: need 9 or more turns use heavens doors then Demon hand and アナルを責める 5 time then lightning charge
molest even 2: Demon hand and アナルを責める 5 time
molest even 3: アナルを責める 4 time

This probably means that you don't have to do anything specific the first time you molest her. I'm on her route at the moment, I'll post here if it works that way.

This probably means that you don't have to do anything specific the first time you molest her. I'm on her route at the moment, I'll post here if it works that way.
Yeah, it works that way. You only have to complete the mini game for her first event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks
Otakutaku wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would you please reupload this? Thank you for all of your effort, kind Ryzen111-sama.