Reincarnation protagonist eroge or traveling to another world?

Kaorul

Sep 27, 2014
Hello, lately i ve been quite interested in some lightnovel like re:monster or mushoku tensei etc... and i ve been wondering if there were some eroge with a setting like protagonist dying and reincarnating (i am also fine if its the same world) in another world or just being summoned. (i ve already checked getchu with some keyword but couldn't fine any interesting...)

Thanks for replies

Reactions: espiekerella
I would recommend trying ChuSinGura 46+1 by inre. The protagonist gets thrown to edo period Japan and tries to figure it out from there. And another a bit more loosely fitting recommendation would be Soukoku no Arterial by Eushully.

I didn't know ChuSinGura 46+1 so thanks i ll try it, and i ve already finished Soukoku no Arterial. Hope i ll find some other ^^.

Having gotten into re:monster and Mushoku Tensei myself I know how you feel. It's too bad that outside of web/light novels, it's hard to find plots about reincarnation or summoned to another world.

For eroge there are no proper games I know of where the main character is reincarnated into another world, seaching for reincarnation in Visual novels just gives you plotlines where the main character or one of the heroines is supposed to be the reincarnation of someone important, or otome games where the heroine and love interest are lovers reincarnated from a previous life together etc. Nothing like those novels.

As for summoned to another world, the obvious choices are Eien no Aselia - The Spirit of Eterntity Sword and Duel Savior which are both translated into english and both focus on heroes summoned from other worlds to a fantasy world. Both have been translated for a while now though, so you might have played them already.
Koihime † Musou might count since the main character is thrown back into an alternate 3 Kingdoms are where all the legendary characters are female. It doesn't have a very serious plot though and is mostly a bishoujo game, just so you know.
Utawarerumono on the other hand is a good game with a serious plot in spite of it focusing on a world full of animal eared girls/guys. Technically the protag isn't summoned from another world of course, but he is an amnesiac who is in a fantasy like world with no idea where he came from and having a very real-world perspective on things, so it might be close enough.

That's all I can think off. If you were already familiar with them all since they're all translated, then I can't help you.

I can also vouch for Eien no Aselia, though personally I preferred Seinarukana (still want that translation to be done so I can go on a binge replay).

Specifically reincarnation, however... that one's tricky. Reincarnations of the heroines is all over the place - such games are relatively easy to find. Reincarnation of the protagonist comes up only rarely. I know I've come across games with it, but I can't think of any notable ones off the top of my head.

What about time travel? I.e, protagonist dies, loops back, gets a chance to fix? I've seen several like that.

I have also read a few novels with that theme (like Mushoku, Tate no Yuusha, Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, and a few other web novels) and they are really quite fun to read. I have also played quite a lot of VNs but I can't think of any title that gives me the same feeling as the LNs and WNs I've read.

There are however a couple of titles that came to mind, albeit only sharing a few similarities with the novels I've read. There is Sengoku Koihime from Baseson if you enjoy harem and warring period themes, and it's like Mushoku since there is no blatant H-scene. There is also Tsukiakari Lunch where the protagonist was thrown in an otherworldly "school" (kinda reminds me of Angel Beats).

In any case, if you are looking for an eroge that gives off that sense of RPG you get from reading the LNs, I can't suggest anything at all. You might just as well play an eroge that has RPG gameplay in it. Probably those produced by Eushully. I only pick ADVs so I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to that kind of stuff. If you like the fantasy genre, maybe try those created by Whirlpool.

If you are more interested in the theme of the protagonist getting summoned or reincarnated in another world, I also can't think of any title to suggest. Sorry.

Well Sengoku Koihime was for me the perfect game to be an eroge with H-scene, it would beat Koihime Musou, how sad...
I am waiting for 'MAYBE' an english release from mangagamer, not sure if they will.
Tsukiakari Lunch seem pretty strange, will try it if i got time
I tried some months ago Kamodiri Alchemy Meister from eushully, it was really awesome; i would have played Himegari Dungeon Meister and Madou Koukaku ~Yami no Tsuki Megami wa Doukoku de Utau~ if there were only the full interface (recipe, objective, skills...) translated in english even if the story was in japanese, atlas would have been enough.
I may try Justy×Nasty ~魔王はじめました~ from Whirlpool, it may be fun and i found Sekai wo Sukuu Dake no Kantan na Oshigoto.
(maou comical story like Sekai wo Seifuku Suru Tame no, 3tsu no Houhou are fun too)

You might also like Sakigake Generation. It's a recent release from Clochette if I'm not mistaken. The story is fairly decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。