Please tell me someone remembers these games

ForbiddenOne

Elite Member
Oct 9, 2011
There is a (relatively) low budget game that i COULD HAVE SWORN was "Princess Aria" or "Princess somethingthatstartswithanA" but I cannot find it. (And no its not Princess Lilia, I know that game).

The icon for it had a blue eyed, long haired blonde with her mouth open (an expression of surprise and/or outrage on her face, turning her head to the right and a bit up.)

IIRC she was wearing mostly white, with some blue in there as well.

The character was a princess whose kingdom, from what I gathered, was invading or otherwise fighting one of two kingdoms (you pick). A human kingdom or a monster kingdom. Obviously the one that you choose affects what happens to her.

IIRC there was a classic scene with her in stockades, but a more unique scene where she was tied up over a water spout and left there- the water would stimulate her and eventually she was broken.

Does anyone remember this game? I could have sworn it was Princess Aria but vndb shows a different game with that name...

---

Theres also another one, but this is a long shot. It had a bit of a higher budget (better art, anyway). I recall the main character had a bit of a harem thing going on, and at one point had a younger girl and a teacher in bondage together. The main character hits the teacher and you get the classic X marks on her. The younger girl says it looks like it hurts, and the teacher uses the portmanteau "ita-kimochii" to describe it (roughly: painful pleasure). Then the main character hits the younger girl and she likes it as well.

I don't suppose anyone remembers that one :P?

I had to format my HD...

wow this sounds fimmilar, though I cant quite figure it out
I recamend searching on the visual novel database

Also, there was an (I believe) Flash game "*** Re-union"

*** was where the girl's name was. IIRC she was a redhead- you were some guy that she met in the past but forgot. You've kidnapped her and things follow the typical hentai path... shes kept chained up for the most part.

Anyone have it, or at least remember more of the title?

I remember it had quite a lot of audio clips...

And there was a choice where you could decide whether or not to unchain her to let her go to the toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。