Please, spoil me Ikusa Megami II

ale137

Trusted Member
Jan 31, 2014
I just finished playing Ikusa Megami Zero. I think that if i had been a fan of the first two games i would have had a lot of "whaaaa" moments, like when you see Kitsurugi in Fate Zero after reading Stay/Night. But instead what i got was a lot of foreshadowing and some loose ends.

So a few questions:
1) At the end of the game Luna Clear says that is possible that another New God beside the god of War help Celika escape that fortress. Is it true? what god was it?
2) It is hinted that Celika existance as a Godslayer has a purpouse. Is this revealed later in the story? What purpouse is it?
3) The Gemoria remake, is a remake of Ikusa megami I or Ikusa megami I + Ikusa megami II? Because i found some Cg from the second game that are similar to some in Memoria.
4) Is there some timeline for this game? i want to see how long were all those time skips.
5) In the CG for Ikusa megami II there are some that have a little girl with red hair. Is this the rencarnation of Satia or just another character?
6) How does Ikusa megami II ends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha