Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiichi-kun

Trusted Member
Apr 17, 2015
This new localization company called Cherry Kiss Games is trying to gather together a total number of 100 people for their recently launched Thunderclap campaign that is trying to promote the Kickstarter campaign of Tsundere Idol. Currently, they're a bit over one tenth of the way there, but they still need a lot more people to sign up by february the 23th, which is the campaign's deadline. It's very simple, all you need to do is sign up with either your Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr (or all three) accounts and you're good. Then, once the goal hits 100, an automated message will be sent out on the 23th on whichever account you signed up with. Please consider helping them out, as they really deserve it. I've been talking with these guys quite regularly over their official Discord (removed) and they're just really funny and awesome to talk to.

Also, for the people who are feeling extra generous, consider supporting them on Kickstarter (removed) as well, they're about halfway to their goal, so they could use your help. Every small bit counts! The project they're trying to fund is called "Tsundere Idol", a visual novel focusing on the theme of S&M, for those who are into that (like me). If you take a look at the KS page, you can see that they've got some sweet rewards to offer, like a physical tapestry that contains the autograph of the popular illustrator behind the game, Ayase Hazuki. Plus, on their Discord, they've already hinted at some more physical rewards that are going to be announced sometime soon, and a special event!

So, with all that said, do consider giving them your support, as it will allow them to do many many more bigger, even more interesting projects further down the line! And, in case you've got any questions, go visit their Discord, as they're always there to answer to any concerns you may have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, here's the link to their Thunderclap campaign : removed

Do sign up if you've got an account on any of the three listed social media platforms and ask your friends to do the same. It will only take a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks