The Nukige's ordeal

pixa

Elite Member
May 24, 2012
As you already know, nukige is something like eroge but the main emphasize is on the H-scene
i guess the most reason why we play nukige is because the 'H' and not on the story.

here's the deal:

i always try to enjoy nukige as a nukige instead of a mere 'fapge', however i cant stop my stop my finger to push the 'ctrl' button and skip to ero scenes. I mean, if i just need the ero scenes why did i went thorugh all the trouble downloading massive game file? i should just download the CG instead, but in the other hand i want to also enjoy the story but i cant concentrate to the story since my finger has too much urge to press the 'ctrl' button

what i want to ask?

how about you? are you just like me? or do you able to hold your urges and read the story calmly?
i really like to hear your opinion :D

Can't be bothered to read, unless it is a nukige with a deep, dramatic, involving and tearjerking story such as Navel's games.

In all seriousness though, I skip the story in any game unless I find it entertaining. Otoboku, for example, isn't a nukige but got deleted from my pc due to not being worth even holding ctrl down.

I only read nukiges related to my fetish :) (trap, transgender stuffs) or have good gameplay (Venus Blood, Rance series,...). If i felt boring i just ctrl and enjoy the h-scenes.

I only read nukiges related to my fetish :) (trap, transgender stuffs) or have good gameplay (Venus Blood, Rance series,...). If i felt boring i just ctrl and enjoy the h-scenes.

Rance games aren't nukiges, they are treatises on how to be an asshole and awesome at the same time.

I like to play all games even nukige without using ctrl, except if collecting cg after clearing the game (i never collect them through memory modes strangely)
btw doraleous, what game is your sig picture from ?

I read a lot of nukis during my time. Currently havent played anything for 1 year for a lot of stupid reasons, hoping I can resume soon.

Nukiges are based on personal tastes imo. For me to pick up nukige, as long as the character design is pretty-beautiful levels, and the company not being a random budget one (like doujin softs or those really flash types), I am inclined to click and check it out. Obviously like I said, its about personal tastes, I love oppais and more mature types like onee-sans, so I usually pick the games which have loads of them or revolves around that particular theme. Top examples and favorites from me were the Atelier Kaguya HonkyTonk Pumpkin games, Marine and Norn games.

For the record, I have never ever pressed the CTRL button. I know everyone skips the scenes with it, I usually spend my time reading and 'reacting' to the steamy scenes. Yes, why did I download the game? I could have just downloaded the CG set, which I always do even when I download the game. Its just me I guess? Installing and making space for the massive game file is one thing, playing through without/with skipping is another. Since I have installed, why not go through it? I know for myself its extremely time wasting (I gone through 1 hour+ for 1 scene only, its 100% normal), but I will just do it though.

In the end, in nukiges, plot dont matter too much. Its always about the non-stop scenes that defies the tag nukige. I love the scenes, I download the game and CG for them, and I will play for them. Other members here know me, but its just personal. I love nukiges~

Since I have installed, why not go through it? I know for myself its extremely time wasting (I gone through 1 hour+ for 1 scene only, its 100% normal), but I will just do it though.
you're great and here i feel 10 minutes like the eternity on just a scene

Akibakei Kanojo.

is navel's games really a nukige? akibakei would suit better as a nukige IMO, although the ending for that heroine is kinda...

Last edited:
and here i feel 10 minutes like the eternity on just a scene

I recall leaving a couple H-scene on auto and recording it...it just go on and on...all three lasted more than 30 minutes...while another game that is absent of auto and I had to click through...they are barely 10 minutes long, on recording.

Depends on the game I guess...the last time I clicked through a H-scene (in the game I'm currently playing) it feels like around 10-20 mins or so, or is it because I understand it raw, feel immersed, and it make time fly by faster, that I will not know.

I recall leaving a couple H-scene on auto and recording it...it just go on and on...all three lasted more than 30 minutes...while another game that is absent of auto and I had to click through...they are barely 10 minutes long, on recording.

Depends on the game I guess...the last time I clicked through a H-scene (in the game I'm currently playing) it feels like around 10-20 mins or so, or is it because I understand it raw, feel immersed, and it make time fly by faster, that I will not know.

hmm.. if the scene was short one maybe i can still hold on although i always scroll on the insignificant "ahh~ ahh~" moaning
the only sex scene which i can enjoy (the conversation) maybe only for tama-nee from to-heart 2.

But, can you really hold on for 20 minutes watching the same cg with minor differences like 'cock-in' 'cock-out', 'cum-in' 'cum-out', the super long and time wasting "ahh~ ahh~" moaning and some facial expression changes?

Nah, I just find them kind of... I don't know, their attempts to introduce drama into their stories feel REALLY forced.

to be honest i never finished any navel games, i stopped on the halfway through
but what about oretachi tsubasa? it's kinda famous and has a good score on vndb. the anime's plot was strong IMO, i guess it'd be more than just a nukige although i never played it

Atelier Kaguya HonkyTonk Pumpkin is my favorite nukige make and I have already pre-ordered its nurse title released on 9/27. I do not skip texts because it's fun and important to "set the stage". The problem of nukige for me though is that I cannot make much progress; Once I hit an h-scene, I cannot stop doing it (if you know what i mean Click :P). And I don't have much left to move on to the next scene, hehe, so I play nukige very slowly.

BTW, I also pre-ordered Walkure Romanze More & More and yes it looks like just a regular love story with cute girls right? Don't let beautiful artwork fool you, it's a heavy nukige under the cover :D

h

But, can you really hold on for 20 minutes watching the same cg with minor differences like 'cock-in' 'cock-out', 'cum-in' 'cum-out', the super long and time wasting "ahh~ ahh~" moaning and some facial expression changes?

I do click across the insignificant moans...but I think the part about "the same CG with minor differences" really depends on who's receiving it.

I have no problem doing [the deed] with just the CGs themselves without the scenes...but I digress.

BTW, I also pre-ordered Walkure Romanze More & More and yes it looks like just a regular love story with cute girls right? Don't let beautiful artwork fool you, it's a heavy nukige under the cover :D

We shall see about that...too bad I can't even order stuff...not to mention how to slip it into my place even if I can...

I never skip an ero scene in my life. Ero is a must in all kind of love game, even though they are a pain to go through. I'd rather quit than skipping it. Though I do mute the voice sometimes because of the looping moan.

That's also the reason I don't play all age game.

Atelier Kaguya HonkyTonk Pumpkin is my favorite nukige

good eyes you have :D , honky tonk pumpkin is my 2nd favorite nukige publisher after softhouse-seal grande. the only con side on their job is their sprite i guess, if only they have more gesture instead of just facial expressions it'd be awesome

wasn't walkure romanze is quite a famous eroge after all? i've tried that game although didn't finished it, and i dont think that title is qualified as a nukige. the story theme is the real thing IMO

I never skip an ero scene in my life. Ero is a must in all kind of love game, even though they are a pain to go through. I'd rather quit than skipping it. Though I do mute the voice sometimes because of the looping moan.

That's also the reason I don't play all age game.

really? quite a perseverance you have XD
to be honest i only read H-scene when it's animated or there are some significant conversation happened, when i play an eroge for the story then i will most likely to skip the whole H-scene. when i need 'ero' then i'll go for the animated scenes although the story development become neglected.

im not a fan of most nukiges and.... i almost always skip ero scene. /me runs
i find them to be poorly placed in the story (come out of nowhere ero). i guess mood is important to me. of course i always come back to enjoy them later

wasn't walkure romanze is quite a famous eroge after all? i've tried that game although didn't finished it, and i dont think that title is qualified as a nukige. the story theme is the real thing IMO

You're absolute correct. At the same time, the artist Kei Komori likes putting "his favorites" in h scenes such as acme face(アヘ顔), pee(尿), Hyottoko blow job during Japanese soapy massage, sex with pregnant tummy(ボテ腹sex). You would never see those things in games whose focuses are more on love stories and those things only show up in nukige. But Komori is so crazy (this is a praise :D), he puts those in Princess Lover, Walkure Romanze (and probably in More & More), making them much more erotic than regular nukige titles. Quite a few Japanese eroge players consider Walkure Romanze to be nukige because of that :)

the only con side on their job is their sprite i guess, if only they have more gesture instead of just facial expressions it'd be awesome

Also about this, I agree with you. I think the team honky tonk pumpkin (HTP) decided to give up variations in stand-up CGs to put more focus on CG animation; Unfortunately there is no free lunch if you pick something you need give up something else. As long as their CG animation is great, I do mind them not having many stand-up CGs like other games. And I think that simply works for HTP, I have tried a trial version for モーレツ☆にゃん×2 クリニック and I loved it. I look forward to getting my hands on the game and its bonus item from an online shop ;)

be it nukige or not... as long as there's ero with good story or good illustration, i ate them all! :XD:

I share exactly same opinions as [MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; . Yes, if you dont skip the scene, it's extremely time and energy consuming. The time could have been put into further completing the game. Sometimes after the scenes, I feel so 'drained' of energy that I cant continue properly. I know. Been there done that. But still, skipping the scenes is somewhat a violation of my personal principals. Unless I REALLY cant be bothered, which is unlikely except for extreme reasons, I dont skip on a general note.

Nukiges are about love and ero. The non-stop flood of ero-ness is one of the top reasons why I play the game. I decide on the company, character design first, then the ero for nukis. Like I mentioned, as long as the game has my favorite themes or typings of gals, I will be more than convinced to play. Story never comes first in nukiges, I always make sure it is the ero and non-stop ecchi-ness and 'love' that I get to see.

Funny to hear about Walmore again. Yes, Komori-sensei's a big perv who adds those scenes into the cgs and scenes. While it is true ahegao and hara-bote scenes do signify a certain level of nukige-level only scenes, I still wont label WalRoma/Walmore as nukige because of the story behind the game. Still looking forward to Walmore personally, I really dont mind about the 'scenes' like mentioned, firstly it doesnt affect the story on a whole, and second, it just makes the whole intercourse more steamy and hawt. Totally my type. :D

Reactions: oilaolenm
But Komori is so crazy (this is a praise :D), he puts those in Princess Lover, Walkure Romanze (and probably in More & More), making them much more erotic than regular nukige titles. Quite a few Japanese eroge players consider Walkure Romanze to be nukige because of that :)

i cant believe princess lover had them too :eek: , but i never know there's an official term for 'アヘ顔' that's new to me although i have seen few of them

i find them to be poorly placed in the story (come out of nowhere ero).
i agree, sometimes it came out of nothing when the heroine asked the protagonist to slept with her, i dont really know how the culture in Japan goes, but it seems like they pretty happy to have their virginity taken by her boyfriend (in eroge).

Nukige is Good But What About Your Real Life ?

XD I Guess I Say Like Nukige From where we can Control All The Girls Life with just a right choice

There have been some Nukige that have had humorous plots and fairly accessible Japanese that I was getting into, but then it was wall to wall sex scenes and let's just say that my ability to uh... focus on the text waned a bit.

That being said, Clockup is probably the worst offender with Kossu Kossu, as that game goes to Inception-level depth with its hentai scenes; you think it's over, but it's a scene within a scene within a scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.