New to H-games, looking for something "nice".

Redwhisper

Sep 22, 2017
Hello, I've recently gotten into H-games but i don't really know what to look for, most of what i've found has been a bit.. (politely) dark.
I was hoping someone could point me toward something a bit 'nicer', lacking a better term. Most of what i've come across has been a bit abusive for my tastes, I like pretty girls, i don't much want to watch them getting raped, tortured or having limbs lopped off them, I want to be nice to them. I don't mind the kinky stuff by any means but i really don't have it in me to be as cruel as some (seemingly most) of them require me to be.
I liked life with a slave: teaching feeling, for instance, that was sweet, so anything along that vein(vain?) maybe?.
Genre doesn't bother me, if thats the right word, RPG, point and click, visual novel, whatever.

I'm new here so please forgive me if i've violated any etiquette or posted this in the wrong place.
Thank you in advance.

Well, Honey Select is nice in that you can customize your girls to the finest detail. There are some rough positions and you can be pretty forceful with them or you can be gentle/kind and make them fall in love with you. Different positions are available depending what the girls attitude is towards you. There's also two studios so if you're into posing your ladies and taking erotic shots you can get some enjoyment out of that.

If I had to complain about anything, I think the actual h scenes are... lacking something. They do have an "exhausted" state but they don't have ahego (which I've missed greatly since Artificial Academy 2) and the orgasms aren't as convincing as I'd like. Thankfully, this seems to have been improved in the newest Illusion title coming out in Oct. which is, of course, centered around rape. There are plenty of other games in Illusion's archive that are worth revisiting, though. AA2 mentioned above was probably the most fun I've had with an H game since there is actual gameplay involved. If you don't care about graphics you can deep dive into Illusion's past for a bunch of good games. Artificial Girl 3 is still considered to be one of the best H games of all time by a lot of people. Sexy Beach 3 is another decent one and was actually my very first H-game. If you want Visual Novel style games, MangaGamer is the best source for translated/uncensored games but they don't have a very wide selection yet. Still, there's probably something in there to like. Demon Master Chris is a fun dungeon crawler where you fight/capture monster girls like they were pokemon. Harem Party also had some great H-scenes through the one route I've played so far.

Good luck and I hope you find something that fits what you're looking for. :alice_blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/