New Guilty Soft game requires you to buy it 8 times for full game! Insane.

Tentacle Bandit

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2012
I know its not every bodies taste, but I love myself a good Guilty-soft game and there newets game 虜ノ絆~奪われた学園に響く処女の喘ぎ~ is releasing this month, but I was dismayed to find their upcoming game has eight unique scenes ALL cut for store pre-order DLC.

I'm not talking about telephone cards or bonus artwork here, but eight fully voiced, in-game unique scenarios with animation effects cut for DL store pre-order purchases. You can't even buy them as a pack directly from Guilty-soft after, so the only way to get ALL eight missing scenes is to buy it EIGHT TIMES.

Thats 74000 YEN, which is between $700-800 dollars depending on what currency you convert it to. Thats INSANE.

I don't think I've ever seen that before, sure one or maybe two scenes cut for store pre-orders is common, BUT not EIGHT. Not spread across eight different stores no less.

Heck some games have eight hentai scenes in them total and this game has literally cut that amount for pre-order bonuses.

Such a shame, there is no way I'd be able to afford spending $80 for each bonus scenario - WOW it just hit me it that means EACH scenario would cost me 80$

THATS INSANE.

This seems like either the worst decision ever made or planned greed to make the most loyal Guilty-soft fans buy the game eight times...and honestly I can't imagine even then as a Guilty-soft fan who HAS bought their products, would be willing or able to afford that.

http://www.guilty-soft.com/product/torikonokizuna/special_shop.html

Their previous game 孕女 ~精子を欲しがる淫らな教え子~ was the same, 9 scenes you could only get via DLC, including the only harem scene and 4 animated scenes. And, to note, there were no animated scenes in the main game.

Apparently their "fans" let them get away with it, if they're doing it again. And they wonder why people resort to "other means" to get their games...

Apparently their "fans" let them get away with it, if they're doing it again. And they wonder why people resort to "other means" to get their games...

Maybe nobody has simply called them out on it, but ya thats insane. I can only assume EVENTUALLY like within the next 3 years we might so another "motion" game version as they are oft to release but still, you'd think they'd release a DLC pack to buy or something.

I honestly can't imagine that most fans actually buy 8 or 9 copies just for one extra scene at $80 a pop.

so ridiculous, those characters don't even look Unique !
.. all stereotype with one artstyle make them look boring

And here I thought that you get all of them, if you pay for the more expensive version. Is it even possible to buy that game, without waiting for the shipping? Like a download link or so.

That's nothing new all Guilty games since Ore no Ue de Agaku Rokunin no Togime (俺の上であがく六人の伽女) have that kind of dlc 'practice' ... with the latest game that's about 4 games released like that so far.

In other words they already used such 'sale' practice for about 1 year and a half (time period from 2018-12-14 to 2020-06-26) ... with no motion versions - older re releases of their games with added animation in most of the scenes, appearing in that time frame as well.

Its really so stupid, but obviously somebody is buying them or they wouldn't make the effort to produce so much extra content. On the plus side we usually DO see a full "motion" version later on but still...these last two Guilty releases seem to have cut a LOT of content for store pre-orders.

Holy shit.....How anyone actually would buy this is WAY beyond me...
If anyone finds a working crack. I would love to know.

What I want to know is, why is every single goddamn scene a gangbang? I realize that it kind of goes with the genre, but would it have killed them to have a little variety?

What I want to know is, why is every single goddamn scene a gangbang? I realize that it kind of goes with the genre, but would it have killed them to have a little variety?

Well to be fair there are "toy" scenes which aren't gangbangs and the entire point of this game is that the girls have to fuck the entire school...thats a lot of students lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.