Need help regarding 三極姫2~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍

Warriored

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2012
Ok.三極姫2~天地大乱・乱世に煌く新たな覇龍 is known as sangoku hime 2 .I'm not sure if any of you have played this game,but i seriously do need some help regarding the events in the game.So here's a question for those who played:

I'm on the Wu route.So i dominated the bottom half of the whole map and is attacking 曹操 a second time.So i invaded till the last castle was available.I invaded the castle and a event happens,a conversation between The profag and 曹操.Then the battle happens.I won the battle 曹操and co. just poofed away with no events and a rape scene of three girls occur.Anyone mind to tell me if this is scripted or is there something i missed?

Usually there's always a rape scene on the losing faction. It might be just me but I completed the Green Faction and had to watch the Red Faction girls get raped by soldiers. It wasn't nice but it seemed to be scripted from what I can tell which is way I didn't bother to go around it and try to see whether it can be stopped or not.

Just keep going and see whether the game advances or not. Make sure you have a save before that event to see whether it stops you from advancing or not.

This game ticked me off because events just stopped happening. Eventually I got bored and dropped it. 3 was better about not wearing out its welcome. It's a shame because Takeda Shingen's romance arc was very cute. It had some of the better H-scenes I've come across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha