need help finding a visual novel

chaosangel209

Knight Of Fall
Jan 23, 2012
i looking for a visual novel with a good story lots of choices more than 5 girls at least 1 moe and 1 emo dose this even exist?? if it does please tell me

Well good story is very broad. Do you need it in Japanese or in English?
Most visual novels have 5 or so heroines. Sometimes 4. Sometimes 2. And moe and emo is basically guaranteed in every VN.
Try a Yuzusoft title or August title or Lump of Sugar for safe bets. They all satisfy your requirements

You just described roughly 90% of all eroge. :P

Well I have the same opinion as Aaeru, but if you want a Game Title, then i would say LB (Little Busters!) if you want it on Japanese or in English is ok, because it's translated (The all ages Version) You also have the option of searching (If you already played it) in vndb, you'll get lots and lots of VN's with those descriptions, at the end, is up to you, so, you decide what to do.

yeah i just downloaded tons of vn and there almost all like that xD i am really getting into these vn its hard to believe it for me since the only game i used to touch was call of duty and halo reach xD

lol... well it was something like that for me in the past so probably it's because they're way too good. At least the ones that i choose to play XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?