Missing/Unreleased Game List

freemen

hf refugee
Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
You can't find the game you want anywhere? Are you sure that the game is out and where? This list that include normal releases, same minor games but excluding everything like, revised priced re-releases and collections, unless there is a valid reason to index them like they contains additional features o improved graphic.
Unfortunately may also miss games that aren't indexed on most common resellers since it's hard to keep track of everything that came out and most of them aren't really of general interest; anyone can contribute to add games or correct the errors.
But here is the list of what is coming or already came out:

-------2024 February--------
1257028 1257029 ガルドマ -女子寮の管理人- After/Garudoma -Joshiryou no Kanrinin- After
1261169 姦淫特急『夜鷹』 ~ 獣欲連鎖、真夏の花火大会 ~/Kan'in Tokkyuu [Yotaka] ~Juuyoku Rensa, Manatsu no Hanabi Taikai~
1261644 1261645 やらせてっ!てぃーちゃーCome back理子/Yarasete! Teacher Come back Riko
1261652 1261653 二股野郎とパパ活姉妹/Futamata Yarou to Papakatsu Shimai
1265725 ウチの妹はアナニーがお好き ~兄を想う妹とのアナル拡張性活~/Uchi no Imouto wa Anani ga Osuki ~Ani o Omou Imouto to no Anal Kakuchou Seikatsu~
1265726 異世界チョロインは、いとも簡単に堕とされる ~あれ、ボクの彼女…寝取られちゃいました?~/Isekai Choroine wa, Itomo Kantan ni Otosareru ~Are, Boku no Kanojo... Netorarechaimashita?~
1266326 ビギナーズクイーン ~ジュンが良嬢になるまでの成長記録~/Beginners Queen ~Jun ga Ryoujou ni Naru Made no Seichou Kiroku~
1266335 1266336 1266337 1266338 エッチなお姉ちゃんが、褐色巨乳の悪魔だった件2 ~新たな悪魔ミリス登場♪~/Ecchi na Onee-chan ga, Kasshoku Kyonyuu no Succubus Datta Ken 2 ~Arata na Akuma Mirisu Toujou ♪~
1268954 ビッチになっていた俺の幼馴染について ~俺と真凛とセックスフレンド~/Bitch ni Natteita Ore no Osananajimi ni Tsuite ~Ore to Marin to Sex Friend~

-------2024 January --------
1237548 浸触姦/Shinshokukan
1251675 1251676 神聖昂燐エストランジェ/Shinsei Kourin S-TRAN[C]XE
1257068 1257069 寝取られ恋愛事情 ~上司に絡め取られた乙女心~/Ren'ai Jijou ~Joushi ni Karametorareta Otomegokoro~
1261170 処女の新人秘書が淫女に堕ちるまで ~お前の役目は肉体接待だ~/Shojo no Shinjin Hisho ga Injo ni Ochiru Made ~Omae no Yakume wa Nikutai Settai da~

-------2023 November --------
1245172 サルテ パッケージ版/Sarute
1251549 フタナリ美樹のエンドレス射精記録 ヤりたいホーダイ3本パック

---Year 2018 still unreleased:----
1000453 越えざるは紅い花 after disc ~綾なす未来~/Koezaru wa Akai Hana After Disc ~Ayanasu Mirai~

----Year 2017 still unreleased:----
928300 神サマなんて呼んでない!/Kami-sama Nante Yondenai!
943290 樟屋敷の物語 ~秘密のお帳面~/Kusunoki Yashiki no Monogatari ~Himitsu no Ochoumen~
947650 ふるえ、ゆらゆらと 上弦の章/Furue, Yurayura to
953003 鬼と花妻 ~花盗人は、躑躅か椿か~/Oni to Hanazuma ~Hananusubito wa, Tsutsuji ka Tsubaki ka~
959005 越えざるは紅い花 ~愛しき日々は胸に集いて~/Koezaru wa Akai Hana
965952 PrincessBritania ~ミューズの宝剣~/Princess Britania ~Muse no Houken~

----Year 2016 still unreleased:----
932957 ゾンビッチ/Zonbitchi
937350 なないろ*クリップ ~クリスマスパック~/Nanairo*Clip Xmas Pack

----Year 2015 still unreleased:----
838794 ふた×モン ~生えてる私と魔物っ娘たちの婚前エッチ~/Futa × Mon ~Haeteru Watashi to Mamono Musume-tachi no Konzen Ecchi~
843824 オヤジ⇔優等女学生 ~取り替えて蹴落として~/Oyaji ⇔ Yuutou Jogakusei ~Torikaete Keotoshite~
867580 発情勇者アレクシア&イングリット ~淫らに開発される爆乳女勇者達の秘録

----Year 2014 still unreleased:----
795847 麻雀 2014/Mahjong 2014
807741 クリムゾンソフト総集編
835245 ちびドル/Chibi Doll

----Year 2013 still unreleased:----
784873 VANILLA THE GAME 3本パック

Please answer in this thread to provide any useful info to complete this list.

Last edited:
^that's quite a lists there man:)...

hmmm...i'm stil looking for JK恋愛小説家 ~アナタが教えるHな恋愛指南~ may release from red rebel,,,

it's still not uploaded...maybe because it's not quite popular like other games=/

and for fault!!SA...i think it's just fault!!A and fault!!s in one pack

Last edited:
Reactions: freemen
Thanks for your hard work compiling this and it's probably going to be very useful--I don't check Share and PD like I used to but from what I see on forums it seems some of the regular uploaders have ceased either because they have been arrested or become scared. People will still probably find a way around the increased crackdown by JA copyright defenders with anon accounts quickly deleted or have the games shipped offshore to be uploaded. Anyway for now there is probably going to be some/many games missing every month until the situation changes.

Last edited:

No, it's different.
The one posted there is D.C.III,
the one I said is D.C.III R, which has the "桜風のアルティメッとバトル!" additional scenarios and extra CGs, and also a full CV replacement for the main heroines.
it's like D.C.III R X-Rated but without the ero part.

The X-Rated Version is already available though:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ial-included]-[h-game]-[no-dvd-patch]-127343/

Last edited:
D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~/ D.C. III R ~Da Capo III~ is only D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~ X-rated without h-part the story is the same

D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~/ D.C. III R ~Da Capo III~ is only D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~ X-rated without h-part the story is the same

Aimer7547 reported that has additional scenarios and CG , this mean that the game is longer and maybe better, like a renewal;
i think it's better to keep it on the missing list since someone may want to replace the standard version before playing.

edit: if i understood we have this:
D.C.III ~ダ・カーポIII アール~ : all age version, same voices of the anime.
D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~ : all age, extra scenario, more cg, voices of adult version?
D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~ X-rated: adult version.
can you confirm this?

Last edited:

Yes, the story and the content is the same, the only difference is the ero scene, and I do know it.

it's like D.C.III R X-Rated but without the ero part.

Some people might want to have the Regular All-Age edition.
( I sure do want the all-age version, too bad I bought the X-Rated. Damn bonuses are hard to ignore.)

This title is not a June release, its from 2011 and its not a rerelease. I think its a request fill:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=697479 学園退魔! ホーリー×モーリー/ Gakuen Taima! Holy x Moly

June is a fairly large release window for new eroge so it might take some time to fill that list. The releases have really slowed down though considering that there are still 30 titles missing.

The last new post was nearly 3 days ago. I don't think I've ever seen that before!

The following months have some major releases, but fewer in general which might work to are advantage.

More NOTABLE is the fact that of the June releases so far have not a SINGLE "dark", nukige or anything resembling such a themed game uploaded (except Dominance and Frills new game).

Its all been Pure Love.

Notable because of the 30 or so missing games, only 20% of them I would consider "pure love".

I hope this won't become a trend...

This title is not a June release, its from 2011 and its not a rerelease. I think its a request fill:

Yes, it's old and has been released on HF exactly on 2011/06/25; since this thread focus on games that have never been released via unofficial channels it doesn't fit here, but it belong on request areas.....sorry.

Last edited:
edit: if i understood we have this:
D.C.III ~ダ・カーポIII アール~ : all age version, same voices of the anime.
D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~ : all age, extra scenario, more cg, voices of adult version?
D.C.III R~ダ・カーポIII アール~ X-rated: adult version.
can you confirm this?

Yes that is correct.
D.C.III R ( both X-rated and all-age ) has different voice actors from the the standard D.C.III (Anime VAs).
Basically, there is 2 set of VAs.
The "Anime and D.C.III" vs the "D.C.III R and D.C.III R X-Rated".

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=697479 学園退魔! ホーリー×モーリー/ Gakuen Taima! Holy x Moly

June is a fairly large release window for new eroge so it might take some time to fill that list. The releases have really slowed down though considering that there are still 30 titles missing.

The last new post was nearly 3 days ago. I don't think I've ever seen that before!

The following months have some major releases, but fewer in general which might work to are advantage.

More NOTABLE is the fact that of the June releases so far have not a SINGLE "dark", nukige or anything resembling such a themed game uploaded (except Dominance and Frills new game).

Its all been Pure Love.

Notable because of the 30 or so missing games, only 20% of them I would consider "pure love".

I hope this won't become a trend...

I download Eroge since 2004/2005 it the first time that I see this situation. :(

I have some question :
- Someone can explain this shortage ?
- Do we have a topic for this subject ?
- Who play f*cking "pure love" eroge and share it (thanks ^^) and not Dark Eroge (:( ) ?

Sorry for my english I am french :)

almost all the ones I wanted for this month have fortunely been shared
only one missing, the new nukige from tsurumiku

I download Eroge since 2004/2005 it the first time that I see this situation. :(

I have some question :
- Someone can explain this shortage ?
- Do we have a topic for this subject ?
- Who play f*cking "pure love" eroge and share it (thanks ^^) and not Dark Eroge (:( ) ?

Sorry for my english I am french :)

A1: Partially due to arrests in Japan and shrinking sharing online community in general. However seeds are shared longer now, so old torrents don't die so quickly.
A2:Yes there are two:
Covers the current trends:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/great-eroge-crash-2013-short-essay-134474/
About arrests:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/end-eroge-sharing-japan-121609/

Releases seem to be coming 2-3 at a time every 2 days. Missing games still make of 80% of total missing. SPEED (makers of Kansen series) games suffering really long release periods. Last time was 2 months.

Curious are you French Canadian?

ATTN Freemen: The below title is listed as missing, it is NOT missing. It has been posted for some time on AS, simply search for 女剣闘士ミネルヴァ

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=773565 女剣闘士ミネルヴァ ~モンスターコロッセオ~/Onna Kentoushi Minerva ~Monster Colosseum~

Reactions: freemen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link