Looking for Similiar GamePlay with this game..

Deleted member 73241

Hentai Meister
Elite Member
Oct 16, 2013
1st, Im very sorry guys, English is not my native language. so If u difficult to understand what I mean, tell me, maybe I can change the description.. xD

After play this game Maro no Kanja wa Gatenkei 3 Kanketsuhen, i really got hook by game that made by Elf. Not because the story fun, the graphic and ADV (CMIIW) really awesome. so I almost download all game that Elf develop.

So yesterday, I just finished play Biniku no Kaori ~Netori Netorare Yari Yarare~, really, the gameplay and plot really fun. because usual eroge (or Nukige?) that I play only talk, but this one we need to explorer and have a little interactive. After that, I really hooked with this gameplay, but its really difficult to me to find the similiar gameplay, because after search in VNDB, there is no spesific TAG for this game. So for everyone here, who read my post and have suggested game that similiar to this one, please recomend me.

the similiar one that I found, it made by Elf too, Hana to Hebi and I already finished it long ago.

*Alternative request : if u guys dont have any suggestion for that game, I would you guys suggest me the game where the MC try to get the girl with the same method that "Biniku" MC does. and hope their condition same too. Example, they live in the same roof, the MC peek the heroine, or maybe installed camera or ETC. not recomended the usual theme like "rape wannabe theme with blackmail", when the MC find this girl, looking for situation, blackmail, and the end of story he give the girl to others guy (Gangbang detected). because this genre really easy to find. LoL..

sorry for asking this, but if you guys can recalled it, please tell me, because Im in holiday. got bored when I get tired while playing GW2.. LoL

thanks before.. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。