looking for new VN's

captainkwakkie

Trusted Member
Sep 4, 2019
I am looking for A bunch of new VN's to watch, I have already watched
(if my heart had wings, aokana, the nekopara serie, 9nine episodes, chronoclock, hatsukoi, Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki and hapymaher.)
And I hope you have some VN's in the same genre and artstyle, (no rape plz) (with english text or are being translated)
ty in advance.

Last edited:
So... available in English and not rapey? I recommend tonework's titles, in particular Hatsukoi 1/1.

DISCLAIMER: I haven't actually read the English translation, but I recall there's nothing in the script which is particularly problematic to adapt into English. The translation should be fine.

Happy reading.

ty for the reaction but I already watched hatsukoi and had forgotten the vn, and yes no rapey stuff. do you know any upcoming ones maybe?

Of the upcoming ones, I'm most looking forward to Beat Angel Escalayer R (rapey stuff), Majikoi (fan-translated patch already out), and to much lesser extent Uchikano.

If you haven't read it, Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai is pretty good too.

superelmo has built an extensive collection of English translated VNs and eroges on nyaa torrents, so you might want to take a look.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Users who are viewing this thread