The longterm future of downloading bishoujou games, is there one? Slurp....

Tentacle Bandit

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2012
There's been a recent crack down (I love cracks...crawling in them, seducing them...slurp..sorry...) in Japan on all things digitally pirated, though I haven't heard if its directly effected are little slimy slice of naughty Bishoujou heaven....I've began to wonder.

Certainly lots down here on the share, but I HAVE been noticing more missing games too. Games that havent' been upload for this poor tentacle to play, slurp - but we'll keep looking! :(

I'm wondering if mer'haps we will find, not so far in the future that it will be harder to obtain Bishoujou as the Japanese police go on the hunt for digital thieves.

Is it possible?

Slurp....

Once a game leaves Japan they will have no control over its distribution. So no, unless UN decides to put in place a worldwide ban on eroge, it's probably not going to get any harder to download. Some games not getting released is likely uploaders' choice.

Things are slower to appear for now, but in a couple month the law will be forgotten and things return to usual. History has shown time and again that scare effects don't last long.

Though I agree with both of you, my delighful mind is admittedly worried that their would be no new hentai games to play, especially if they somehow managed to catch the major uploaders. I might be wrong but from what I've seen on the share most releases come from the same people.

Plus they've certainly become more aggressive with copy protection, much like a fine female warriors armor - once its cracked she's all yours but it seems like every game these days has something vs a couple years ago.

Suppose I'm not too worried, as long as theirs an internet their will be piracy! ARG! Slurp....

^i wouldn't too worried about if major uploader got caught, these kind of problem exist from over 10 years ago, and still they can't stop piracy...

ian malcom's quote: pirac....*cough* life will find it's way

North Koreans have shown us that even faced with the threat of a death penalty, they will continue to share south korean TV dramas on USB sticks. The State will never be able to stop human beings sharing to others their own purchases, not while humans remain human. To Stop sharing, first, change human nature.

I'm not loosing any slime over it, I know there will always been new VN girls for me to...convert to the loving, sticky embrace of tentacle romance!

Just noting a trend and wondering aloud as tentacles do (we actually don't but it makes me sound smart) Slurp!

tentacles are not in the cliched any longer... only few company keeping this tradition...

i hate to say this... but, tentacles are out of date. they're not selling well any longer. unlike in the 90s when Urotsukidouji was first introduced, afterward comes twin angel, la blue girl, etc etc...

as for the games, tentacles genre it self has been started toward extinction in 2003, but alas they survived until now...

tentacles are not in the cliched any longer... only few company keeping this tradition...

i hate to say this... but, tentacles are out of date. they're not selling well any longer. unlike in the 90s when Urotsukidouji was first introduced, afterward comes twin angel, la blue girl, etc etc...

as for the games, tentacles genre it self has been started toward extinction in 2003, but alas they survived until now...

:frozen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.