Kyonyuu Fantasy 3 Teaser

DakrFusion

Trusted Member
Dec 14, 2011
It looks like the series is finally moving forward with another numbered entry :happytears: :

Can't wait to find out more come September 18 like where and when in the KF universe is this going to be set and also about that winged heroine whose outline we see at the end. An actual angel as a reverse to the series' succubus heroines or maybe a siren, a harpy (the rare attractive kind) or maybe an avariel? Going to need go to through my monster manuals for other possibilities... :megane_hmm:

Well i know 1 thing you just made my whole day sir :happytears::swearveng: , i was soooooo hoping that they would continue with the KF universe and i finally comes true ... well to be honest it's one of waffles best and well known games who kind of made them "huge" would have been a little bit stupid of them not to continue with the universe.

But that aside i'm really going to looking forward to this one and seeing what monsters besides the angelthey gonna use . . . to be honest i still hope that there will be a succubus in it since it's kind of waffles trademark almost and i'm really looking forward on what era this will take place and how the story will be and not to mention how the characters will be and final i hope that Q-Gqku will still be doing the Char's and CG's i woud keep a eye on he's twitter and all but what i learned from him is that he's not really the person for a quick hint or a sneakpeek unfortunatly.

All we can do now is wait for the 2 weeks to pass :donefor:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?