Koi de wa naku - It’s not love,but so where near patching problem

RobyGon

May 22, 2015
Hi, first i want to apologize if this is the wrong section.

Going into the heart of the problem i was trying to install and play an eroge, Koi de wa naku. I downloaded the game using one of your threads:http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...here-near-初回限定版-[h-game]-[no-dvd-patch]-8885/
The problem arise when i try to install the noActi patch because the game as a built in "protection".
When i launch the patch, i get this message:
problem.png
I have no idea what i did wrong. I tried to install the game using the setup in the ISO, but game install without having an .exe so, even if the patch worked, i have no idea where to copy the crack that i have with the patch (which is supposed to be applied later if i understand correctly). I also tried simply extracting the ISO file without running the setup which shouldn't be much different and this time i have the .exe of the game in the data folder but the patch still give me the same error.

I really don't know what to do a this point. It is worth noticing that it is my first time installing a japanese eroge in my computer so a i'm not very practical but i really want to know what i'm doing wrong now more than playing the game itself lol.
I hope someone here can help me and i thank anyone who tries in advance.

EDIT: I have succeded in patching the game (i was making a stupid mistake :P) but now a new problem arises. When i start the (cracked and not) .exe file i get this error:
Screen1.png

I'm flattered that the .exe wants me to look at his code but i don't care, i want to play the game lol. After i click ok on the error window i get this:
Screen2.png

I don't know what this means at all. I just click on the option on the left, everything closes and return to normal.
What i'm doing wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Hi, first i want to apologize if this is the wrong section.

Going into the heart of the problem i was trying to install and play an eroge, Koi de wa naku. I downloaded the game using one of your threads:http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...here-near-初回限定版-[h-game]-[no-dvd-patch]-8885/
The problem arise when i try to install the noActi patch because the game as a built in "protection".
When i launch the patch, i get this message:
View attachment 7651
I have no idea what i did wrong. I tried to install the game using the setup in the ISO, but game install without having an .exe so, even if the patch worked, i have no idea where to copy the crack that i have with the patch (which is supposed to be applied later if i understand correctly). I also tried simply extracting the ISO file without running the setup which shouldn't be much different and this time i have the .exe of the game in the data folder but the patch still give me the same error.

I really don't know what to do a this point. It is worth noticing that it is my first time installing a japanese eroge in my computer so a i'm not very practical but i really want to know what i'm doing wrong now more than playing the game itself lol.
I hope someone here can help me and i thank anyone who tries in advance.

EDIT: I have succeded in patching the game (i was making a stupid mistake :P) but now a new problem arises. When i start the (cracked and not) .exe file i get this error:
View attachment 7652

I'm flattered that the .exe wants me to look at his code but i don't care, i want to play the game lol. After i click ok on the error window i get this:
View attachment 7653

I don't know what this means at all. I just click on the option on the left, everything closes and return to normal.
What i'm doing wrong?

was searching smth to get rid of this sdacti crap, worked for me instantly tho. Didn't even get to 100% of patching it was done that fast xD try just running the patch as admin

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.