Itazura Gokuaku Official Patch 2.0 (Need a Help)

Kenji Kazama

Jan 23, 2014
today i was download official update patch 2.0 for itazura gokuaku in mediafire include 3 file bin (part 1 - 3) + official patch 2.0 exe total 600mb.Tell me please if me missing one file and hopely somebody upload that part to hosting but not torrent (because just a small file) or hongfire (cause i can't visit hongfire again since 2013 after announce from hongfire already shutdown,and after hongfire active again my country already blocked it).And how should i do with that 3 bin file?i must join it with a program what a like?and after done yet that 1 bin file must convert it to iso file huh?please help me ASAP and a big thank's for someone to help me solve this problem:)

If I am not wrong you can run .bin file using Daemon Tools Lite. Unless they were all meant to be one file which in that case... it probably wouldn't be a .bin file anymore I would say.

Otherwise you could always try out the solutions listed here..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/