How to not be embarassed of buying & owning these games

Cloud87

Jan 23, 2017
& i apologize if this is dumb question & I'm mainly asking about adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games & those of you who does owns physical copies of these games you'll understand why am i asking for your advice when & if i ever buy any for any systems.

As 2 good examples why am i asking for your helpful advice is 1 if anyone ever walked in on me playing any of my favorite games including adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games they might be nosey & asking me what am i doing,what am i watching,what am i playing or what am i reading.

& 2nd example is if i ever buy any/anymore in my collection online even though i buy my stuff both in public & online if it came they might start asking me what did i buy/what do i have there or if it didn't came yet they might ask me what am i waiting for to come in the mail & i don't know should i be honest & tell them what it really is or what am i really waiting for to come in the mail.

Yeah i know i know i asked this question on multiple sites I've joined if you noticed but i like to ask your opinions,advice & helpful tips too as well & of course from your experiences & if you like anymore examples & if i thought of anymore examples feel free to ask & I'll gladly tell you if you want me to.

& before you ask me yes I'm including my family including my parents,my friends,girls & women anyway I'll leave it here or at least for now thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & thanks for your extra advice & helpful tips ahead of time :).

Last edited:
Hmm, why are you so concerned about what others think about the stuff that you play or watch? Or about you in general? If you like something and it makes you happy just do it as long as you don't hurt anyone it's fine. If you're gonna be bothered by what others think of you, you'll never really live...

Hmm, why are you so concerned about what others think about the stuff that you play or watch? Or about you in general? If you like something and it makes you happy just do it as long as you don't hurt anyone it's fine. If you're gonna be bothered by what others think of you, you'll never really live...

Thanks for your extra advice & yes i know some games,anime & manga can be kinda both embarrassing & awkward especially if anyone found out about our taste in gaming,anime & manga including our family,our friends & of course girls & women :).

Thanks again for sharing your extra advice.

I didn't do anything really, no need to thank me. I didn't really answer on the situations you pointed out. All I said is that you just shouldn't worry about it. I understand there are some people you might care what they think about you since they're really close to you but hiding who you are isn't a good solution. I'm the same with Anime but I don't care what they think or say, I like it and that's it.
If they accept it fine, if they don't it's also fine, no difference to me.

There are no secret guides or surefire ways to change yourself. Work on what El Psy Kongroo recommended—stop worrying and start living. If someone doesn't accept you for who you are, they aren't worth your time to begin with.
Also, dragging people into threads via VM is rude. You may want to avoid that in future.

Reactions: Cloud87
There are no secret guides or surefire ways to change yourself. Work on what El Psy Kongroo recommended—stop worrying and start living. If someone doesn't accept you for who you are, they aren't worth your time to begin with.
Also, dragging people into threads via VM is rude. You may want to avoid that in future.

Ok i apologize I'll keep that in mind I'm sorry about that i won't do that again I'll be sure to keep that in mind :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?