How good of a game is Tsuki ni yori-sō otome no sahō by Navel?

'fresco

Lascivious & Delicious!
Elite Member
Dec 8, 2011
With its sequel coming up in December I beg to offer the question? How good was the first one? As you can see I never played it but if its good I will give it a shot to prepare my expectations for the upcoming and what appears non-related sequel. There has to be a reason why Navel is capitalizing on a chara-ge and why one of the heroines of Tsuki ni yorisō won twice the getchu award for best character. To me the game just appeared ok. And I like Navel. I absolutely loved Oretachi ni Tsubasa. But Tsuki ni yoriso to me looks like your typical trap protagonist game with an above average story. Is it really that great?

Thanks and hopefully someone can answer me this question.

Uhm.....I think it is quite an OK game....... At least the scenes where the hero's gender is exposed were more dramatic than most of what Ensemble has to (cough, cough) offer recently......

Luna-sama is probably the most awesome char out of Navel since Asuka-sama, but other than getting carried by characters and dialogue the plot is on the sketch side and honestly none of the other heroines' routes were worth the time. Well, I guess some of it is worth. The parts with Luna-sama talking instead of whichever heroine it is. The game was highly entertaining if you don't think too hard about plot I guess.

Also Luna-sama winning getchu poll 2 years in a row was pretty funny considering that she had like one scene total in otoriron, but that's just how hard she carries the franchise. I mean, she is popular enough that 2 years later Navel is still milking popularity by having the Tsurioto 2 omake be an after-after story for her.

Users who are viewing this thread