How do you find torrent files for old games that are not on sukebei.nyaa and here?

saufall

Trusted Member
Jul 2, 2017
I've been having trouble downloading old games by Tinker Bell. The direct download links from this site are usually long since its been expired and i cant seem to find them on sukebei.nyaa either because the new nyaa sites lost a considerable amount of r18 torrents due to the recent raid. Is there some way i can find those torrents for the old games with google or yahoo or whatever search engine?

If they were posted here, you can just try using the Advanced Search feature and just search among the "torrent" subforum. Just use the magnet links as links to the old Nyaa are now dead. You could also replace nyaa.se by nyaa.si in the links, sometimes it works.

For older games though, the torrents are most likely as dead as direct download links are. You could try asking in the Hentai Game Requests section, some people have a lot of games archived and they will upload them if asked nicely.

Personally, I've been finding my older games (pre-2010) on Chinese sites since one of their major file-sharing provider (Baidu) seems relatively spared from the wave of file takedowns due to copyright infringement. PM me if you're interested about this, as I don't really want to publicly advertise for another forum here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.