hoshi ori yume mirai error?

|♚|KK|♚|

Problem FIXED!

I ran the game yesterday (using locale emulator) without any errors but now it just won't launch without this error, is there any fix to this? :(
Screenshot_1.png

It says; (if I'm correct)

configurations? data version is old and that I need to delete my save data then re-launch the game again...but I don't have any save files so I'm really confused.

I don't know what to do so I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me with this, thank you. :)

Last edited:
I never had this error, have you tried looking into the game's folder and deleting the contents of the "savedata" subfolder? Even if you haven't saved the game there are some options automatically saved on exit that may have lingered there. Sometimes Local Emulator can change the system clock to Japan time and it may have unforeseen consequences on timestamps, maybe that's why? I can run the game fine without it though.

I never had this error, have you tried looking into the game's folder and deleting the contents of the "savedata" subfolder? Even if you haven't saved the game there are some options automatically saved on exit that may have lingered there. Sometimes Local Emulator can change the system clock to Japan time and it may have unforeseen consequences on timestamps, maybe that's why? I can run the game fine without it though.

I just deleted the savedata from documents and the game works again, thank you!:nyanmusu_yes: though I hope this won't repeat itself...and I think you're right about the emulator, but I can't run anything without the emulator even though my settings are set to japanese for some reason so unfortunately I don't have a choice when it comes to running games from Japan.

For games using the Siglus Engine, the very same tool used to bypass the CD check and copy protection (AlphaPatcher) also usually tends to remove the region check as well, maybe give that a try if the issue persists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.