mushjoon

Apr 20, 2014
http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/mu...error.png.html

Hi, I'm pretty much new to the site and Osananajimi wa Daitouryou is the first eroge I downloaded from the internet. I tried to download from AS, but rar. files were either empty or could not be opened by using Alzip program (Yes, I'm a Korean who uses Korean program.)
Therefore, I got the game from erogedownload.com, clicked on the exe. file but it didn't work. It said something about UNICODE but it was in Japanese, which I cannot understand at all. I read from this thread that I gotta install Applocale; I downloaded Applocale, hoping to get this thing going, but something else came up..... again in Japanese. Could someone who can read Japanese tell me what the heck this message is trying to tell me and maybe give me a proper advice to this very problem?

The Japanese is saying that the exe cannot be opened.

...but I set my computer up in such a way that it will take most, if not all, eroges out there (in other words, set the OS region settings and timezone into Japanese) so I don't know how AppLocale work. Going to region settings in the Control Panel and change everything to Japan may work, but nobody is forcing you to, because it may mess up existing softwares...sometimes royally. Consider yourself warned if you really want to try changing region settings.

Also, try moving the game's folder to where all characters are English (say, a hard drive's root) because it seems to me that your Document is named such that the path cannot be read.

OH GOD, I MEAN YOU ARE GOD!!! Thank you so much. I moved the file to C: drive and started with Applocale, and it worked!!!! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。