Hentai simulation games recommendations?

T

Tutsmybarreh12345

Hello everyone :D
I'm new here so please forgive me if I made that thread in wrong place or something but in general I'm looking for some interesting new hentai/sex sims to play.
I already played most of the "big titles" so us illusions AG3, AA2, Honey select, Play Club and others like CM3D (1/2), and quite few other.
I'm looking esepcially for ones that are very interactive (so not just playing animations but these are also ok) with my favourite fetish, the x-ray shots, i recently also played Rinkan from MICONISOMI, aswell as few other titles (also quite a bit of flash based ones) here ois the list (might few missed a few titles):
- Rinkan
- Most Illusion games
- CM3D
- Bousoft's games
- Sealed Room Breed 2
- Wankuri & Musumate
- MILF Saiko
- Liru The werewolf and other games from that creator
- Also some non-japanese games like yyifalicious, Xstoryplayer, Sex Villa, some VR demos)
- A bunch of flash games
- Lots of different ones that I can't include becaue it would take me 2-3 hours to think of every title.
And while some of them are true sims, some are just animations and other are predifnied positions and either 2D or 3D I enjoyed most of them... The problem is, I want more of them, especially ones that have internal view/x-ray/cross section options available, preferably actual simulators so lots of interaction and control, don't mind other fetishes, can be either furry/neko*, human*, robots*, aliens, monsters*, lolis*, forced or not, or whatever the heck you can reccomend, belly expansions*, belly dick imprints/bulge*, impregnation*, more in-depth complex statistics of a girl such as love/hate/lewdness,etc as well as both 2D and 3D works are welcomed.
*especially those :D

I hope I'm in a right place to get some great recommendations from you! :D

Does anybody know similar titles the these games? Can anyone recommend something? :)

check these out:

Uraretown (ウラレタウン)
Future love space machine
house party
skyrim loverslab and 0sex mods
Pretty Warrior May Cry
Guriguri cute yuffie
Kenzsoft maid game/animation
Underoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.