Help Looking for Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru Futari no Elder

Maki17x

Apr 1, 2016
I've honestly been looking for this game for the past week..searching high and low for wanting to play a sequal for one of my favorite VN EGROE's ...can someone please help? i'm getting a bit desperate and i really really wish to find out what happens after the anime

Last edited:
Reactions: lconklejean
Oh God Yaya! Did you really find it? I really hope you did

I guess that game is okay. I don't know if it has any updates above 1.1 Btw, When you are installing the game, choose the second option on the top left option area (after you click install) it installs ALL the things. ALL OF THEM. (What things, I don't know)

Meanwhile. Uploading.

Download from Mega

Last edited:
Looks like i have to use Atlus once again...having such hard time with my japanese classes..i feel like i'm not learning anything xD

Looks like i have to use Atlus once again...having such hard time with my japanese classes..i feel like i'm not learning anything xD

Lol. I am the same, but maybe it's because I am not paying attention? Reading Light Novel Translations can do that hahahahaha. But anyways. Was it the correct one?

Lol. I am the same, but maybe it's because I am not paying attention? Reading Light Novel Translations can do that hahahahaha. But anyways. Was it the correct one?

It was thank you very much darling <3, i mean i can read most hiragana and Katakana. Its just at a child elementary level. Though i've only been studying for a few years now..i was hoping to learn quite faster. I'm normally very good at learning, studying, and picking up other languages, Thai, French, and Italian. I seem to be learning Japanese at a much slower rate. Saddens me honestly :(

It was thank you very much darling <3, i mean i can read most hiragana and Katakana. Its just at a child elementary level. Though i've only been studying for a few years now..i was hoping to learn quite faster. I'm normally very good at learning, studying, and picking up other languages, Thai, French, and Italian. I seem to be learning Japanese at a much slower rate. Saddens me honestly :(

You can always throw yourself to Japan in order to learn by immersion. Practice a lot. Practice by yourself. Try changing your mindset to Japanese, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.