Hatsukoi visual novel from Rune : Sakurai Komomo's route, help me with an explanation please (spoilers please)

jeffreymgibson

Elite Member
May 2, 2012
Sakurai Komomo's route, help me with an explanation please (spoilers please)

I played through the 2 translated routes and for the most part they really enjoyable. They weren't really loaded with over the top insane drama like I was expecting. The perfect mix of drama with happy endings. I was so happy with the game that I decided to try my still in training limited Japanese skills on Sakurai Kimono's route. Big mistake. My Japanese just isn't good enough yet and now I'm confused as hell and can't stand not really knowing the whole all the details.

This is what I have together of the route so far and if someone can fill me in on the rest, I would be most grateful.

Sakurai took a major liking to the protagonist right away. The other guy who liked her 1st, he didn't have a chance in hell and he should of known that.

Anyway, He resists Sakiurai at 1st because he doesn't want to hurt his friend. But she is presistant and like any normal guy, he gives in. They go on the big date where they get caught by the friend. The friend was really an ass about it and wouldn't listen to the protagonist at all. so the fight happens and tensions get real high and things start getting bad. I don't know why Sakurai didn't go set the friend straight. She should of rejected him right away. I really think she could of done a lot to stop some of the tension but from my seat she didn't really seem to try to hard.

Anyway, they have their H - scene and then after that I get confused. It looks like either he breaks up with her or she betrays him somehow and she ends up spending some time with the friend for some reason and then it seems like she somehow dies. I'm just guessing about the breakup. I guess they are fated to always have this kind of relationship.

Then theirs a time skip and now I'm more lost than ever. I'm not sure who that new girl is. She seems to have a similar name. I'm guessing she is either another reincarnated Sakura (and if she is, he should just cut his losses and run before more bad jue jue happens) or she is a little sister or something.

If someone could give me the details, I would be grateful. Thanks!

BTW - I was really surprised with all this over the top drams after the other 2 routes. I was expecting another nice and quite love story with maybe a little conflict in the center.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092