H-Games for women?

gizumi

Apr 16, 2013
I sincerely apologize if this is the wrong area to ask, but I really am at a loss. I also apologize if I've crossed any lines with this request, being a first-time poster.

I've been on a serious H binge lately but the more I play them the more of a turn-off all this rape, pain, and humiliation becomes. I know that there are some sweet games out there but I'm far more into raunchy let's-just-get-it-on kind of thing instead of cheesy romance, and to my personal taste they just take too much time to get into the sex.

Not to mention, I haven't been able to find any games that focus on the male, either with a voice or as the subject of the scene. Women's bodies are okay and all but the problem with that is I'm hopelessly heterosexual and can't bring myself to find them that much of a turn-on without an equally sexualized male, you know?

So with all that in mind, would it be very possible to find a title or two that fits my criteria, or do I just have to give up on hentai forever?

Thank you very much, I appreciate every effort.

(for the record, I would not like to consider BL as an alternative. I'd like to be an active female player.)

Let me just move this for you, since this isn't an upload request.

I think you might be looking for Otome games

Try some of the titles in this section: Otome Games

it seems that you're looking for

18+ otome games (h-game for women)
nukige (games with more sexual content and less dragging storylines)
happy sex

now...it's hard, because they sorta conflict with each other, see.
I'm not too farmiliar with otome games my self but it's gonna be hard to find something that is both a nukige and an otome game. Not that there isn't, but it's not gonna be easy finding them when you don't know your ways. you could also try this question at a forum board for otome gamers, try a popular one. They're out there, horny, equipped, and ready to help.
I hope that you're not looking for english translated ones, because no translated otome games fit what you're looking for, not those that i know of, anyway.
go to the section that AzuAzu pointed out, and maybe check in the sub-section "hentai" in the otome game section as well.:runhappy:

I should mention another thing
You're looking for an erotic scene with voices, not caring for the story. then the matter is actually pretty simple
Download any otome games that catches your eyes, download the save file for it
Now you can enjoy your meal in the scene-recollection option :eathead:

Last edited:
I'm a male and I'm also tired of the same exact things. Thanks for the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092