Eroge recommendations: Protagonist with a face.

Sakimichi

(=^・ェ・^=)
May 29, 2011
Hello!
Can someone recommend me Eroge titles that involves a male protagonist with a face?
To be specific, event CG's should have the male protagonists face and not faceless. I find it disturbing that they remove the eyes.......
I know there is a Hero with a Face tag in VNDB, but unfortunately it also lists games with faceless CG events because people use this tag in reference to the male MC's sprite. Story should also be good :)

Thanks in advance~

Well, I think I can help [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION];, but before I it do, would I with you the facts clear, okay?

To facts: Eroge, the main chara/protagonist with face in all scenes, but it has also Otome/Otoge genre be or not?

Because I know some VNs, that not to the mentioned genre belongs - I'll show these:

- Para sol
- Kimi to boku to eden ringo

Well, I've with this 2 played, but not with the VNs what now coming will (Because I don't belong to the Otome/Otoge fan group) played, but I know that Orbit some sub devlopers have, where with this genre familiar is:

- Fanatica
- Messiah
- Messiah Paranoia Paradox
- Garnet Cradle
- Garnet Cradle - Sugary Sparkle

Have fun with them...:goodtea:

:megane_waaai:
Haha, to be specific I'm looking for Bishoujo games and not Otome Games. It doesn't matter if the company have sister companies which produces otome games or not~

All I need is Bishoujo games that has the following requirement;
>Guy must have a face, not only in his character sprite but also in the CG's <--this is important
>Okay story.

Thanks for the recommendation [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; , I didn't know Orbit also produces Bishoujo games. Carnelian's style is awesome~

>Guy must have a face, not only in his character sprite but also in the CG's <--this is important
>Okay story.

Thanks for the recommendation [...] I didn't know Orbit also produces Bishoujo games. Carnelian's style is awesome~

1st: YES!!! CARNELIAN IS REALLY AWESOME, SHE IS NOT IN VAIN MY TOP NO. 1 ARTIST^_^!!!

2nd: Orbit exists since 2000 and his fist products was (Unhappily since 11st. 3rd. 2011 shut down...:deadsad:) Bishoujos games, Orbit belongs also then to my top VN-developers...:goodtea:

3rd: I'm remembering me still on Soul Link and the other VNs of Navel, where at his games the face of MCs show.

Reactions: Sakimichi
Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete - Waramete: http://vndb.org/v4880
If you are ok with this one:

I'm sure waramete meet your requirement ^^.

Just kidding. :D
[HIDE-THANKS][/HIDE-THANKS]

Also the anime is big fail (facepalm).

My 2nd recommended is Hello Lady!: http://vndb.org/v13631
Protagonist with face and voice :D. Oh yeah hentai protagonist.

I just come up with those 2 at this time...

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; Oooh thank you! i haven't heard of Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete - Waramete
:chuuni_roger:

[MENTION=82262]Udon[/MENTION];
:chuuni_yes:

Thank you for the long list! I'm done with
-Grisaia no Kajitsu
-Little Busters
-Rewrite
-Fate Stay Night, FSN Ubw as well as Heaven's Feel

I was going to pick Dies Irae after hearing about a translation but it seems like the TL didn't bother making a full T/L so I might pick it up again~ ;w;/
-Ima Sugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! - oh yes I love this VN artist (Koi Senkyou am i right?). Definitely a yes.
-Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai - Fortune Arterial artist huh, okay this should be good.
-Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road - bad ass girls = SOLD
and about Tasogare no Sinsemilla - I've seen a CG sample in VNDB and the guy looked faceless to me

Last edited:
about Tasogare no Sinsemilla - I've seen a CG sample in VNDB and the guy looked faceless to me
Here are ones of the CGs with his face
Sinsemilia Cg exemple 1.PNG
Sinsemilia Cg exemple 2.PNG

[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; you haven't? So try it. It's good!!! The art is so... how to say... brilliant...

You mention Ima Sugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! then koichoco has protagonist with face too, but just few event CGs.

Umm... i just remember:
- Koi iro Marriage
- Clover Day's
- Tenshin Ranman - Lucky or Unlucky!?. The protagonist is faceless in most event CGs ( poor protagonist... hmm... Lucky or Unlucky? :D ) but there are some.

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
:megane_patpat: Waaai~! Thanks a lot~! I added them to my backlog~ Definitely gonna check them out.

To any eroge loving fan out there.
Feel free to post more recs that meets the requirements here. :3

>Okay story.

Not to thanking, for an fellow Japan-culture-fan-collegue is this a honor...:goodtea:

Edit: Will my best give^-^!

Did an thunder in my mind get right now [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; (Means: I can further titles show) - I can me remember that at Overdive their MCs faces as well presenting - did already some of them played, and are really worth to play, try out then...:goodtea:

Did an thunder in my mind get right now [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; (Means: I can further titles show) - I can me remember that at Overdive their MCs faces as well presenting - did already some of them played, and are really worth to play, try out then...:goodtea:

what in your opinion is the best overdrive title? I found kira kira boring when i first played it years ago.
:megane_wut:

what in your opinion is the best overdrive title? I found kira kira boring when i first played it years ago.
:megane_wut:

Hmm... The fandisc of Kira~Kira as well...?

And my opinion/recommendation for you were Deardrops (Include the sequel/fandisc edition) and Dengenki stryker...:goodtea:

Edit: Sorry, did this forgot Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake - This is as well good.

Hmm... The fandisc of Kira~Kira as well...?

And my opinion/recommendation for you were Deardrops (Include the sequel/fandisc edition) and Dengenki stryker...:goodtea:

Edit: Sorry, did this forgot Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake - This is as well good.

I'm curious about Dengeki Stryker, but it looks Chuunibyou to me.
I have to wait till MG releases BokuTenshi english version.

* I'm curious about Dengeki Stryker, but it looks Chuunibyou to me.
** I have to wait till MG releases BokuTenshi english version.
* Well, this was also at me at first time the expression, but the story (Well, not so epic how from Fate-series, but...) is enough awesome.

** Well, there exists a trial ver. of this at Overdrive...:goodtea:

Some of my own recommendations:

Akatsuki no Goei - one of my favorite protagonists
Muvluv series - notably Alternative, but you need to play through Extra/Unlimited first to understand plot.
Gekkou no Carnevale - a NitroPlus game that somehow people completely seem to miss out on
Cartagra, Kara no Shoujo, Kara no Shoujo 2 (...really anything done by Innocent Grey) - solid (albeit dark) mysteries

There are also games with trap protagonists like Otoboku, Koitate, or Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas, which tend to have faced/voiced protagonists... but then again, they look like women most of the game.

I could keep going, but it's almost 10 am and I haven't slept yet -_-.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.