Eroge that make you care about the story

thebog64

Trusted Member
Jun 2, 2012
I recently finished Peniban Quest and while the game turned out to be way more hardcore than I was comfortable with, I can't deny how much creativity and thought was put into the story and gameplay to make you feel more and more miserable and powerless the longer you played it. Seriously, if you thought Undertale's subversion of gaming tropes and Madoka Magica's bait and switch were impressive, Peniban Quest is gonna blow your friggin mind.

Which is why I'm kinda hungry for another eroge that is able to really immerse me and make me give a shit about the people attached to the genitals im fapping to. The only other eroge I recall that did that for me were Bible Black and Sengoku Rance, so I guess I could maybe try out Starless next. But I wanted to hear you guy's opinions and experiences first, especially cause I know the story is usually a low priority for eroge and it would be nice to hear about people that share this desire.

TL;DR: You guys know eroge that are able to stimulate both your upper and lower head? That make it hard to decide wether you should be horny or sad/angry? Preferably ones that have a translation. You can go into detail if you want, I would appreciate it, but the title is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092