Eroge Fan Translation Team for Cash

Huppard

Nov 6, 2015
I see on patreon.com that a few average Eroge Games Dev's become per month pretty much Money Support. Breeding Season for example have round about $41,592.97 Dollar per month, for a little-little-little Team is that so incredible good!

I think what we need, are mighty Teams for Eroge Fan Translation Service. What do you think?

not sure about this... most people do them for free (though i know some people that do it for money too)... i once translate some animes.... never take the credit for dollars.

besides.... if you translating some eroge then sell it, it'll gonna become issues which will make another "rapeplay" incident.

Good Point! I hate the rapeplay discussion too, because it is so ridiculous. But what can we do? Look at Guro Theme for example: I Think 99,99 % is only in
Japanese - So sadly! I learning japanese a little bit but 2000 Kanji is so hard. The other thing is, what can we do against the Picture-penis-censor in Eroge's?

it would be a recipe for massive lawsuits, just like nearly all fan translation efforts do once the original production team catch wind of the translation and fire off a stack of cease & desist orders, except if you're taking money to do the translation they wouldn't stop with just a C&D. production teams and groups behind even the most relatively vanilla eroge are terrified of attracting overseas media attention for whatever reason (particularly that they'll be caught up in a rapelay scenario, or just get called out by some overseas media outlet and then get negative attention in the japanese press for it), if people started translating the more hardcore fetishist games the entire industry would probably have a shrieking panic attack and go to ground for a while.

just make do with VNR or one of the other hook solutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.